Trading Zoo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lcw, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spinoza

spinoza

Hi T28 (let me guess..i bet you pretend that your IQ is 147),

hahaha..thanks for telling us that you are a "professional" doctor..

That makes it seem really cool and official T28.

#101     Oct 10, 2007
  2. RacerGX3R

RacerGX3R

Yeah Dr is definitely a reject.

I think has some ulterior motives. He is probably here only to tout the Trading Zoo, but let us continue our discussion of the trading zoo.

Sorry I can't use my real name, but you see me on TV sometimes and you know I gotta keep it quiet around here.

Thanks for totally owning this spammer.

Now can you discuss some of what you've learned at trading zoo?

I am very familiar with signing contracts, so I understand there probably isn't very much you can say, as well will all need to sign up for a free trial to understand.

But even though we will have to sign up for a free trial to get the picture, can you explain a little about setting profit targets on your trades, or just a taste?

Rock on! Thanks!

#102     Oct 10, 2007
  3. RacerGX3R

RacerGX3R

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT YOU PIECE OF SHIT LIAR! YOU'VE BEEN EXPOSED FOR YOUR LIES AND TREACHERY AND MULTIPLE BIPOLAR DISORDER! MOTHER BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT SO MOVE IT BUCKO.

ALL YOUR POSTS WERE DELETED BECAUSE YOU ARE A BASHER AND YOU'RE EXPOSED

#103     Oct 10, 2007
  4. This is coming from someone who signed u p and immediately made a beeline to discuss the trading zoo.

But anyone else who discusses it is a sheep in wolf's clothing. Nice try to ditch your boy in an attempt to gain credibility.

Jeez man what's wrong with you people?

#104     Oct 10, 2007
  5. Wow this is quite an interesting thing for William Fogwell to be saying!

Let me know if you have any trouble opening it. Use use Opera browser and it gets weird on me when I upload stuff.

I will email it to you if you would like.

#105     Oct 10, 2007
  6. Ruh Roh, looks like ol' attorney Fogwell and geox are one and the same.

Busted...

quick! Think of something to say!

You thought you deleted it in time....

#106     Oct 10, 2007
  7. welcome to my ignore list geox the 3rd.

Interesting how you come straight and here wig out on me.

#107     Oct 10, 2007
  8. Why are you adding fuel to the fire? Obviously, you're familiar with this member. This post will agitate and the tit-for-tat nonsense will go on and then the thread gets hijacked, closed, removed or moved to the basement of ET.

Posts such as this are not helpful. Are you trying to get this thread deleted? There is no place on the forum for this language and unprofessional treatement of others Please refrain from doing it again. Thank you.

#108     Oct 10, 2007
  9. Reaver,
    Looks like people from some cult are after you to join their secret zoo society...kind a wacky...

#109     Oct 10, 2007
  10. yeah you should check that attachment out I posted on the previous page of geox replying on accident as William Fogwell.

Pretty freaky shit...

wonder if they are posting from Jonestown?

LOL

#110     Oct 10, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.