Trading Workshop - San Diego

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Jack Cunningham, Jan 14, 2002.

1. aura0663

aura0663

Candle-would a prevaricator be synonymous with a politician?

#11     Jan 14, 2002
  2. For the politically disenfranchised amongst us, my answer would be 'yes'. For the others amongst us, I would say that this latter group is deluding itself by having an iota of faith in the prevaricators.

#12     Jan 14, 2002
  3. Rigel

Rigel

Candle,
    Commissions man, commissions!

#13     Jan 14, 2002
  4. Eureka!

Rigel has just blessed us all with 'The Answer' to my very first question on page 1 of this thread... twas indeed a pity that Mr. Cunningham failed to come up with this answer... but, happily, this convoluted exercise in the concept of prevarication has finally yielded 'The Answer': Commissions

Candle

#14     Jan 14, 2002
  5. Jack,

if you were on the east coast i might be interested but you are way too far from where i live..

i realize you have gotten a less than pleasant welcome to this board.. it used to be that ET was a place where traders shared ideas.. more recently its attracted alot of vendors trolling for customers, some of whom have not shown respect for the spirit of this board.. if you want to come and participate in the discussion of ideas then i welcome you.. but please dont spam us.. thanks..

-qwik

#15     Jan 14, 2002
  6. Sorry, I didn't think I was spamming you. I have viewed these messages for awhile and I thought people were interested in trading. I don't know what your purpose is, but I am clear on mine, we have something to offer to traders, take it for what it's worth.

#16     Jan 14, 2002
  7. Isn't La Jolla, California the armpit of America or am I getting that mixed up with Buffalo. If I had a choice should I trade in Buffalo or La Jolla? This is a tough one can anyone help me with this decision.

#17     Jan 14, 2002
  8. By the way Jack don't you make more money trading than teaching and if you are so good why are you wasting your valuble time teaching and setting up workshops when you can be making mega bucks trading. I just don't get it.

#18     Jan 14, 2002
  9. nitro

nitro

Ahum,

From what I hear, the Bright California office (I am not sure if it is the La Jolla one) has a bunch of ex market makers !! If you trade Listed, you might remember these are the guys you want to be on the same side of!!

Hummmmm,

Jack, if I lived in La Jolla, I would love to come and if I

_PICKED_UP_EVEN_ONE_POINTER_

it would be worth my time in return for you trying to recruit me.

One thing that might help is if you stated the level of the presentation, newbie, advanced beginner, intermediate, advanced, etc.

alas, I do not live near La Jolla...Otherwise...

nitro

#19     Jan 14, 2002