Trading Women.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by THERUDEBOY, Apr 6, 2006.

1. zdreg

zdreg

whatever you do please don't call anyone a crybaby. magna gets offended. i wonder why,

#51     Apr 6, 2006
  2. Thank you... I do have a funny story...True story.

When I was 14, I returned from Japan to live with my aunt and uncle in San Leandro Calif and went to Arroyo HS. One day A and U were gone and I was alone. Got a phone call from some (obviously young) boys who asked me if I ever Fucked. I had never heard the word before and it had no meaning to me so I asked them to repeat what they said...DO YOU FUCK? HUH? DO YOU FUCK? HUhhhhh? finally I asked them...... "could you spell that for me?"..... at this point they gave up and said "you must be a really ugly 3rd grader":p

#52     Apr 6, 2006
  3. ROFLMAO

Yeah, I think he/she/it has a few. First he/she/it (quite right as well) complains about a certain post which was quickly removed, then he/she/it keeps on bringing it up like last night's dinner...

Maybe he/she/it is fresh out of Olanzapine..., or really needs a shag :p

DV, chill out and do as I'm about to do right now, munch on some cheeky pussy and all will fine next morning.

#53     Apr 6, 2006
  4. It's unfortunate that normal people have to be associated with people like this when they identify as traders.

#54     Apr 6, 2006
  5. Oh Boo-Hoo, if ya can't stand the heat... you know the rest...

PS. You gotta luuurve these 'holier than thou' types :D

#55     Apr 6, 2006
  6. No one with any self-esteem or intelligence would act the way you do. People with a low self-image end up provoking people in order to have their image confirmed for them.

As such I have no problem being holier than your type.

#56     Apr 7, 2006
  7. Guess I can say the same about yourself :eek:
    Hey your holiness, aren't you an uninformed judgemental ignoramus knob pseudotrader. I know, I know, a tautology.
    Come back when you get out of diapers, you have read this thread in its entirety, and opened a trading account.

Have a nice day epsilon.

#57     Apr 7, 2006
  8. :D
    Hey roberk, looks like we have a few bereft-of-humour puritans on the board today, they might find your post offensive on soooo many levels, and I hear these types are still burning witches :)

#58     Apr 7, 2006
  9. traderob

traderob

What post?:D
    Plausible deniability...

#59     Apr 7, 2006
  10. Ahh, the life of an ET moderator, and I thought the babes was the only perk of the job! I was only kidding BTW, you didn't have to delete the post. Yeah, what post?! Nice one :D

#60     Apr 7, 2006