Trading Women.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by THERUDEBOY, Apr 6, 2006.

1. B1010

B1010

But you must always remember to protect your assets when going short against the box.

#21     Apr 6, 2006
  2. this is the funniest thing ive seen all day keep em coming:D

#22     Apr 6, 2006
  3. This was beyond rude... (agree)what phenomena said in reference to the deleted post about Ted Bundy and scalping women!!! Rude boy... just because you have such a small prick doesn't doesn't make this funny.... mod's... BARON if you don't remove this shit I'm out...along with most of the women.... I actually thought this might have some humor but this (thread)belongs in chit chat or the toilet.....

#23     Apr 6, 2006
  4. Yeah yeah, dats da sh*t, kinda like the ones where the spread is nice and tight otherwise you lose going in and getting out.

That is another reason why you gotta go for the newer issues, surprisingly the newer issues are much less volatile than the mature ones (read: baggage alert), quite the opposite to common stocks. The newer issues also exhibit some nice trends, are quite predictable (relatively speaking of course), no head-fakes :p , and you can stay in the position for a long time.

Of course, like others have said, you gotta cut the losers quickly and ride the winners - or better yet - let the winners ride you! Yeah yeah... :cool:

#24     Apr 6, 2006
  5. BUMP

#25     Apr 6, 2006
  6. SUCH QUALITY..EXCELLENT WRITING AND HUMOR

#26     Apr 6, 2006
  7. 2 BUMPs are better than one

#27     Apr 6, 2006
  8. Thank you Adolph - outrageously witty and creative diatribe, now learn to use the ignore list, and also ignore threads that you (and I mean only you - although I agree about the deletion of one of rudeboy's posts - which the moderator has acted upon already so chill out) find offensive.

#28     Apr 6, 2006
  9. The problem is that once you get into a stock, you are screwed.

That is why I always play the options...
    Even though you have control you still have the freedom to diversify and keep your risk to a minimum. So if a trade goes bad, as some do, you keep from blowing up.

#29     Apr 6, 2006
  10. BUMP I don't want to have to use the ignore list on a TRADING THREAD...don't worry I'll do this all night then I'll be gone

#30     Apr 6, 2006