Trading Women.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by THERUDEBOY, Apr 6, 2006.

1. zdreg

zdreg

didn't you mean capitalizing riding and leaving out one of the n's in winners:)

#11     Apr 6, 2006
  2. :( so wrong....

#12     Apr 6, 2006
  3. Some of the same rules apply when trading women. Always buy low and sell high. For instance, if i wanted to trade a distressed security that i think still has a lot of intrinsic value, i would go balls long Britney spears right now...... all the institutions have dumped her and there is a large short interest (probably about 50 % of float). I'm sure she is trading OTC right now as a penny stock.... She is so out of favor its ridiculous. I am sure warren buffet and charlie munger are accumulating massive long positions right now. Right now i would be buying calls, selling puts on Britney. I would short paris hilton, the chart on her is showing a very bearish head and shoulders pattern.

#13     Apr 6, 2006
  4. THERUDEBOY

THERUDEBOY Guest

I could do Paris, OTC.

#14     Apr 6, 2006
  5. Cheese

Cheese

And not forgetting Vertical Spreads for cheeky players.
    :)

#15     Apr 6, 2006
  6. THERUDEBOY

THERUDEBOY Guest

Straddle her? Looking for a short squeeze.

#16     Apr 6, 2006
  7. Cheese

Cheese

Or for a fast trade, whip it in, whip it out and wash it.
    :)

#17     Apr 6, 2006
  8. Norm

Norm

I wanted to trade women, but my wife said no.

#18     Apr 6, 2006
  9. The traditional rules of portfolio managment apply. Diversification is a must. Buy and hold can leave you feeling pain, and of course, falling in love with a position is very risky. While a hard dollar stop should always be used, a time stop is also a good idea.

Some of the more attractive issues have a nasty tendency to spring preannouncements on you without much warning, leaving your portfolio and possibly you unbalanced. Stay away from issues looking to enhance value by merger and acquisitions acitivity.

#19     Apr 6, 2006
  10. lol !

#20     Apr 6, 2006