Trading without LIMIT orders and randomizing the book

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by REDP1800, Dec 3, 2018.

1. REDP1800

REDP1800

just did one.. entered with a mkt order.. they neveer saw it coming and I got out with a stop

#31     Dec 4, 2018
  2. qlai

qlai

I think you are just talking to yourself at this point, so I'm out of here :)

#32     Dec 4, 2018
  3. jonahern

jonahern

pretty sure my orders are adding plenty random noise

#33     Dec 4, 2018
  4. REDP1800

REDP1800

Not sure how random you rorders are since you are somehow deciding to put them into the limit order book. clustering of retail happens a lot and it start with the LIMIT orders sitting on the book for all to see. I think it backwards when gusy say.. i am watching the tape to decide when to trade and then they place a limit order. i am talking about surprising the algos with mkt orders and server side buy stops to give the element of surprise instead of giving you competitors a statistical and verifiable limti order book data edge. This is especially true in futures where the transactions and trades are small compared to stocks.

#34     Dec 4, 2018
  5. Overnight

Overnight

If someone from the CME Market Regulation department saw that italicized line up there, here's how I see it could go down...

Their legal team sends a duces tecum subpoena to Baron for your IP addy. They then attempt to discover who your ISP is to identify you. Then they subpoena you for information regarding your broker. If they find it, they then duces tecum your broker for you trading account records...Then they look up your trade ID numbers and see if you did indeed place said orders without the intent to trade, which they can tie to here, which you have admitted to.

In the spirit of rule 575.A you are engaging in manipulation. Of course it can be considered a grey area, but the fact that you seem adamant about telling everyone else to do it seems so blatantly manipulative in it's own right?

*shrugs*

Dude, I don't think active people here who trade are thinking so deeply about how to screw over the true manipulators and spoofers by not beating them but joining them, we're just trying to make a decent living trading our few lots per day in a simpler fashion.

We don't need a poorly-written thesis on the hows, whys and whats of the order books. It just isn't that important.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    #35     Dec 4, 2018
  6. jonahern

jonahern

I place limit orders, randomly move them around, then go market...

#36     Dec 4, 2018
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Yes, it is obvious I know nothing about legalities and futures. It is also obvious to everyone here I have never traded futures. VERY obvious in fact. *smacks own forehead* "I could have had a V8!"

ttps://www.cmegroup.com/notices/disciplinary/2017/11/cme-16-0609-bc-mark-palmer.html#

#37     Dec 4, 2018
  8. REDP1800

REDP1800

LOL.. I speak with them on the regular so they could just call me.. up to 28,000 cancels in the naz futures tonight alone!! It is called cascading.. and they cascade down to catch your stops.. for a very cheap commission of free.
    THE FUNNIEST THING ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID WAS HOWS N WHYS OF THE ORDER BOOK.. you have no idea why it actualy exists do you? or how it works? One could spend hours tryng to understand it. DID YOU KNOW THAT DURING AN ORDER MODIFICATION YOUR ORDER CANNOT BE FILLED? so you can keep your time price priority by starting ot modify it.. then you jsut let it live again and walla you have a great fill.. no cancel needed. I find it hilarious that a retail trader is all worried about someone who doesn't spoof that is showing you how to get smart and make the market work for you and you put me down and down again.. a loser is a loser.. pal

#38     Dec 4, 2018
  9. REDP1800

REDP1800

just because you trade doesn't mean you know anything about the market or how the clob works.. blah blah puke. who was Sarao partner? you have no idea .. they busted him too.. that is called .. go after the little people so they don't mess up our algos that pillage retail accoutns with legal spoofing all the time. here I will post a video for you rigtght now.. watch them try n come get my order.. hope fully i can move it fast enough.. don't get your panties in a wad. .i have every intent of getting filled at a lower and lower price or higher if the mkt moves higher. give me 3 minutes. doing it right ..meow

#39     Dec 4, 2018
  10. Overnight

Overnight

You're a legend in your own hand. 28,000 cancels in an hour. So you intended to trade those 28,000 orders, but decided during the hour that "Nahhh, I suddenly don't want those orders to execute. I intended to trade them, but something has come over me...I hear a trading spirit voice in my head that said, NO, do not trade those entries! Cancel them all now!"

In my eyes, your credibility here has dropped to negative zero, the construct of which is actually impossible in this physical universe we live in. So you are special! That is for sure!

#40     Dec 4, 2018