Trading Without Fear

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Duref Mudgins, Jan 26, 2008.

1. toc

toc

Trading without fear is not possible........mostly :D

#31     Jan 27, 2008

2. I might even smell it. LOL J/K :D

#32     Jan 27, 2008
  3. Many traders search over and over for "a system" full of MA crosses, RSI , constant volume, market profile, blah blah...but one's focus should be what trader lescor has stated. Read his post three times...then read Mark Douglas , "Trading in the Zone" to sink the message further into your head. You must be able to completely accept risk to the point where it's as easy as riding a bike.
    It will take time, but when you cross over, you will achieve enlightenment.

#33     Jan 27, 2008
  4. It is possible...very difficult..but possible. Try to "think" like a computer does.

#34     Jan 27, 2008

5. I always follow them but I don't actually read them because they have so many big words

#35     Jan 27, 2008
  6. Its very hard to trade without fear. However, I like the post about going in believing that every trade will be a winner.

I had no losing forex trades in January. To keep it that way, I have decided to not trade the rest of this month. :)

#36     Jan 28, 2008
  7. read "Trading in the Zone" by Douglas

IMO a must read

#37     Jan 28, 2008
  8. You are better off reading the Bible.

#38     Jan 28, 2008
  9. Amen to that!

"And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,

And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves."

Ah, to see Jesus scourge the CME!

#39     Jan 28, 2008
  10. I much prefer:
    "He who sells what isnt his'n....
    Buys it back or goes to prison"

:)

#40     Jan 28, 2008