Trading with Mister X

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mister X, Oct 18, 2002.

1. Oh yee of a thousand names, there is but one word to describe you: BORING!!!!!!!!! The least you could do is come up with something original. You are running this one into the ground.

#31     Oct 18, 2002
  2. Mister X

Mister X

Interesting isn't it.

The crowd is dazed and in a state of utter confusion. No wonder they have trouble figuring out the market.

It is so important to them to "identify" the lovable Mister X.

Will discovering my "true" identity pay the mortgage? Nope. Not a chance.

Yet they are so off course that they miss most everything I say. (just the kind of folks you would want on the other side of a trade)

#32     Oct 18, 2002
  3. Mister X

Mister X

I am dismayed:(

You were such a big fan in a previous carnation...

#33     Oct 18, 2002
  4. phantom

phantom

mister x = tampa

#34     Oct 18, 2002
  5. Mister X

Mister X

X Marks The Spot!

ET’s newest journal keeper burst on the scene earlier today with a flurry. Veteran board members flocked to the mysterious X’s journal in droves. All but a few missed the points X imbedded in his marvelously unique approach to market ways. With the new prohibition on anything deemed negative in the aphexcoil journal, Mister X’s writings are expected to capture the hearts and minds of the elite Elite Trader corps of pretend traders.

#35     Oct 18, 2002
  6. birddog

birddog

Hey Mr. X - shouldn't you be getting short the ES right now?

#36     Oct 18, 2002

7. "...Elite Trader corps of pretend traders."

yOU HAVE SUCH A WAY WITH WORDS mISTER x

I can't find one single thing to criticize you on, all you say is the damned truth:D

#37     Oct 18, 2002
  8. Mister X

Mister X

Don't get short with me, young man - or I'll report you to the moderator.

#38     Oct 18, 2002
  9. birddog

birddog

10. Mister X

Mister X

Do you ever read the threads in other forums? If you don’t, I can understand – they can be gut wrenching.

Who ever it was that said: “There is no such thing as a stupid question”, must not be a member. That’s not to say that all of the questions asked are stupid. But when some starry eyed lad steps forth to announce his arrival into the wonderful of trading, and inquires if someone would be kind enough to provide a winning strategy – well it’s sad.

It kind of makes you wonder about us as a people, as a nation. A lot of us aren’t very smart, and even fewer seem willing to actually earn anything on our own.

Can you imagine what it would be like if there was some kind of “competency” test for trading? I mean lives have been ruined, families and individuals utterly destroyed because of this so called game.

Yet day in, day out poor souls are enticed into the arena. Lured by the dream of easy riches. Dreams often purveyed by the largest, and presumably credible institutions in the country. I assume that you have caught on to just how hard this pursuit can be, wouldn’t you think that the people at the top are equally as aware?

I wonder why they would knowingly entice folks into a game that few will win at. And that can shatter lives, hopes, and dreams? I wonder why they would do that?

God bless America.

#40     Oct 18, 2002