Trading with Mister X

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mister X, Oct 18, 2002.

1. stockman

stockman Guest

Put up some trades already.

#11     Oct 18, 2002
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

Bingo......I knew it. ...

#12     Oct 18, 2002
  3. hehe...that's what we get every time someone posts a "where's the kitty?" thread (myself included)...

#13     Oct 18, 2002
  4. Mister X

Mister X

Mid-days always leave me wanting – wanting to trade, or at least find something to do with my time.

I don’t know about you, but frequently I will browse through Margo’s journal, and the 700 or 800 charts that she closely follows. I just love trying to decipher the all but undecipherable lines so thoughtfully drawn in.

At other times I will glance at the Something Very Simple thread. I am fascinated with the ebb and flow of euphoria/despair. If the market is particularly range bound, I will attempt a search on zork – alas, poor zork, I knew him well.

“tampa’s” journal is interesting – especially his attempts at placating daniel m. I wonder if he ever will.

The morning session found me otherwise occupied. Perhaps the afternoon will bring opportunities.

#14     Oct 18, 2002
  5. u130747

u130747

Will the real Mr X please stand up!!! No not you Aphie.

BERT:D :D :D

#15     Oct 18, 2002
  6. Gawd almighty. Mister apheXcoil is it?

#16     Oct 18, 2002
  7. xianokie

xianokie

Sounds like you'll be one HELL of a good "POKE". Other than that probably not much use and certainly not a good read.

#17     Oct 18, 2002
  8. Mister X

Mister X

Trades? Is that all you can think of?

I'll bet that you are not really looking for "trades", but losing trades. I know your kind!

If it's trades you want, than trades you shall have.

09:43AM Sold at 873.50 for a gain of 4.75 points.
    10:29AM Bot at 874.75 for a gain of 7.75 points

Do you feel better now? Has your life been enriched? Or is it the worse for having asked?

What possible purpose do you have in asking? Don't bother answering - I already know.

#18     Oct 18, 2002
  9. :D :D :D THIS IS A GREAT THREAD! (i hope the hell this is not aphie, i'll never forgive myself:D

#19     Oct 18, 2002
  10. Mister X

Mister X

Yes it is. And you know what makes it GREAT/ It's the growing frustration on the part of the posters. They basically come looking for one of two things.

• * A miserably incompetent trader who they can lavish "advice" on.

* A successful trader they can take from

Finding neither, they lash out in frustration.

I think that it's only going to get better!

#20     Oct 18, 2002