Trading With LMI

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Liberty Market Investment, Sep 23, 2019.

1. LIBERTY MARKET INVESTMENT

Dear traders,
    We invite you to take part in our Trading Contest, which will start next Monday, February 17th! You need to register to take part in the Contest.

Registration will end at 23:59 UTC on February 16th.

Registration is now open and will end at 23:59 UTC on February 16th. The Contest itself will start on February 17th at 00:00 UTC and finish on February 21 at 21:10 UTC. Here are the contest rules:

• You will be trading a $ 100,000 Practice Session account.
    • Max. position size: 10
    • There is no profit target.
    • Maximum drawdown $ 2,000.
    • Only trade permitted products during permitted times
    • You can trade during the news releases
    • You can make any trades as possible
    • By 21:09 UTC, all trades must be closed

* Please note that if you do not close all your trades by 21:09 UTC, they will be automatically closed at 21.10 UTC. You will, therefore, violate the Contest rule (trading outside permitted time) and will not be eligible to claim a prize.

Every contest winner will get a prize:

1st place - $50,000 Practice Account

2nd place - $30,000 Practice Account

3rd place - $10,000 Practice Account

4-10th places - your 25% discount* to buy/extend any Practice or Qualifying Session subscription

11-20th places- your 20% discount* to buy/extend any Practice or Qualifying Session subscription

*you cannot use this discount to buy a Restart.

*You cannot Restart your contest account.

How do I register for the contest?
    To take part, you need to fill out a form on our website, using your VolFix login. We will automatically assign a contest account to your login.

What if I do not know my VolFix login?
    If you remember your VolFix login, you can restore your password using these instructions. If you have a problem finding your Volfix credentials or you were unable to restore your password, please send an email to the VolFix support team at support@volfix.net

Learn more about our tournaments - check out our help center!
    This information is always available on our company Blog.

Best of luck in trading.

Sincerely yours,
    LMI team

#251     Feb 14, 2020
    trader888 likes this.
  2. So our Trader's Contest is now over!

It's time to draw the results. We've had a really good attendance this time - 275 people took part from all over the world.
    And now it's time to honour our winners!

View attachment 220187

It's absolutely mind-blowing how the top-prize winner, u1235004, managed to profit more than $25,000! And that's a weekly profit, wow! This winner gets a free $50K Practice Session subscription.

The second prize winner, u3225904, scored just a little less - $22,000. He gets

Both first and second prize winners are from Germany and it goes without saying that most of their profits were generated trading FDAX futures.

The third prize winner, Happy, is a Gold futures fan. He's good at following daily trend moves, which the last week had plenty of. Here's some of his trades' examples.

View attachment 220188

Like I said, the last week was full of great intraday trend moves both in Gold and indicies - hence huge profits earned by the trend players.

We'll try and arrange interviews with our winners in the near future - so watch this thread closely to learn their trading secrets.

Have a great trading week everyone and see you again in our next Traders' Contest!

[​IMG]

#252     Feb 23, 2020
    trader888 likes this.
  3. Hey guys,
    Here is an interivew with one of our contest winners. This is Joseph from Germany and he won the second price (30K Practice Session)

Enjoy!

#253     Mar 4, 2020
  4. Overnight

Overnight

I made it through the first 2 minutes of the interview, but could no longer bear the Q&A in that stilted English. Congo rats to the winners.

#254     Mar 4, 2020
  5. van

van

Hello to all. I read al lot of scepticism in this thread. What I personally experienced with LMI , after holding 1 MYM outside trading hours in a 150.000 account, can you read in the uploaded email conversation. I also love the volfix platform. If I ever pass the second stage and if I ever receive my first withdrawal , I will post the screenshots of my proces in a new thread. Hopefully till later.

• lmi.png
      lmi.png
      File size:
      58.1 KB
      Views:
    #255     Mar 10, 2020
  6. LIBERTY MARKET INVESTMENT

Dear traders, we are announcing as many as 3 free day Contests, which will be held next week, onMarch 30, April 1 and April 3. * To participate in Contests, pre-registration is required.

For each of these afternoon Contests, a full day of Volfix platform use will be granted. However, in order to make this possible, Registration will open on the day of the Contest.

The first Contest is scheduled for Monday, March 30th. Registration will open on March 30 at 00:00 UTC (March 29 at 07:00 p.m. Chicago time; 02:00 CEST) and will continue until 07:59 UTC (02:59 a.m. Chicago time; 09:59 CEST). An email with a link to the beginning of registration will be automatically sent on March 30 at 00:00 UTC (March 29 at 07:00 p.m. Chicago time; 02:00 CEST).

Register for the Contest
    Registration will be opened on March 30.

* Attention: the registration time has been reduced so that Contest participants can trade during the most liquid hours.

Contest Trading Conditions: You will be trading a $ 50,000 Practice Session Account without a set profit target. You will be able to trade a maximum of 5 lots at the same time.

The Contest will begin at 08:00 UTC (02:00 am Chicago; 10:00 CEST) and run until 20:10 UTC. (03:10 pm Chicago; 22:10 CEST).

Prizes for all Contests in the Marathon are (for those who have not violated the Contest rules and earned the greatest profit) :

1st place: $ 50,000 Practice Session
    2nd place: promotional code for a 60% discount
    3 place: promotional code for a 40% discount
    4-10 place: promotional code for a 25% discount

Best of luck in trading!
    LMI team

#256     Mar 29, 2020
    Ilmarinen likes this.
  7. Hey guys, as many of you know from the "Events" tab, we are doing the TRADERS' CONTEST MARATHON - 3 day contests in 1 week. Two of those are already finished. And here are the results of today's contest:
    upload_2020-4-1_18-5-11.png

The winners will get the following prizes:
    upload_2020-4-1_18-5-55.png

Get ready for the final Contest! We'll place details about it here tomorow and in the events section!

P.S. And check out our 2nd prize winner, Barrel's nice scalping ES. He was alert and ready to go with the market direction and made a huge profit of $14,762 in the ES only!

upload_2020-4-1_18-8-36.png

#257     Apr 1, 2020
  8. LIBERTY MARKET INVESTMENT

Dear traders,

We are now opening registration for the final Traders’ Contest this week! If you want to take part, please click the link below and fill in a form on our website.

In the registration form, indicate the email address to which this email has arrived and your current VolFix login.

You will be granted a full subscription day of the Volfix platform to take part in the contest.

Attention: registration is open from at 00:00 UTC (April 2 at 07:00 p.m. Chicago time; 02:00 CEST)until 07:59 UTC (02:59 a.m. Chicago time; 09:59 CEST), April 3

After successful registration, a confirmation email will be sent to you with your Contest account details. Before starting to trade the Contest, please make sure you have chosen that Contest account in the Orders Window.

Contest Trading Conditions: You will be trading a $ 50,000 Practice Session Accountwithout a set profit target. You will be able to trade a maximum of 5 lots at the same time.

The Contest will begin at 08:00 UTC (02:00 am Chicago; 10:00 CEST) and will end at 20:10 UTC. (03:10 pm Chicago; 22:10 CEST), April 3.

Contest prizes (for those who have not violated the Contest rules and earned the greatest profit) are the following:

1st place: $ 50,000 Practice Session
    2nd place: promotional code for a 60% discount
    3 place: promotional code for a 40% discount
    4-10 place: promotional code for a 25% discount

Learn more about our trading in Traders' Contests in our help center.

The Contest statistics table will be available in the Traders Statistics window. You can also watch it by watching the online stream.

Best of luck in trading!
    LMI team

#258     Apr 2, 2020
    Ilmarinen likes this.
  9. Hi!
    Tell me, will there be tournaments lasting a week?

#259     Apr 6, 2020
  10. Yes for sure Ilmarinen there will be!
    We usually do contests longer than a day. But sometimes people get tired on long distances, so this time it was a few sprints instead.

We will anounce our next Contest soon, so stay in tune!

#260     Apr 6, 2020
    Ilmarinen likes this.