Trading with advises

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by Billiejoe, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Do you work in automatic mode with your SP?

This forum allows links

#11     Mar 10, 2010
  2. Fractal

Fractal

You are both spammers, and I recommend other traders hit the Complain button.

#12     Mar 10, 2010
  3. Why? What for??? :)

I am really interested in in idea of following someone' trades and i think this idea has a great future.

You'd better post usefull information.

#13     Mar 10, 2010
  4. markger

markger

On what base are you accusing me of being a spammer sir?

This forum is made for people to exchange ideas-thought about good trading.
    I believe zulutrade is a good way to trade and i will support this idea. If you have a problem with it, take it to the administrator to decide! I do not break ANY of the forum rules and i will continue to support my right to express my thoughts freely!

As far as my SP goes, i decide what i want him to do in my account.
    eg. i only let 1 lot per trade and only 2 max trades at a time

I wont post my account link yet, as im clearly accused of being a spammer

Thanks

#14     Mar 11, 2010
  5. What do you think, it is possible to make Zulu your main source of income? Could you tell us your monthly trading volume in Zulu (appoximate)?

Thanks!

#15     Mar 11, 2010
  6. I would second that this is probably a spamfest.

ZuluTrade is a not a "good way to trade." Yes I am familiar with it - it is just a place that clueless vendors put up systems, most of them die, and the promising ones are more likely lucky or statistical flukes that have not yet been hit.

There are a number of places that supposedly offer audited trade signals, and any that look promising are almost always having terrible system metrics, vendor tricks (like averaging down or hold&hoping), etc.

Newbie and experienced traders alike should seriously stay away from this and other sites using this "we follow lots of systems, why not pick one and make money?" model.

#16     Mar 11, 2010
  7. TraderZones,

So you think that this way of partnership of expert and investor doesn't work? But what can you advise me to do in case if I am investor and I want to invest in professional trader, but in the person which I am able to contact with, disscuss not in a hedgefund or any other firm (company)... How it is possible to find such person in ay other way?

Thanks in advance!

#17     Mar 11, 2010
  8. markger

markger

I would assume that you have actually opened a demo account with zulu and tested their system for posting such a thing...else you are just speculating

Im dont suggest to ANYONE to open directly a live account with zulutrade! That would be the least suicidal!
    What you can do (and also everyone claiming that im a spammer) is to open 1-2-3 demo accounts and experiment with various signal providers.
    zulutrade will not give you an income to make a living, but it can provide a good ROI, as it does for me.

I link you my micro account with saxo bank, and please dont accuse me again to be a spammer, im just a customer of zulutrade, not even an affiliate!

http://www.zulutrade.com/Follower.aspx?&ref=1&id=110833

And always remember that before you do anything, try it on your demo account at least for 1 month!

#18     Mar 11, 2010
  9. Quote from Billiejoe:

TraderZones,

So you think that this way of partnership of expert and investor doesn't work?

If you follow them long enough, you will realize it is basically either something like trickery or survivorship bias that applies to almost all "good systems." Many times, a "vendor" will put up a bunch of systems, and market the ones that appear to do better.

But what can you advise me to do in case if I am investor and I want to invest in professional trader, but in the person which I am able to contact with, disscuss not in a hedgefund or any other firm (company)... How it is possible to find such person in ay other way?

I doubt there is an easy answer to your question. Newer traders are constantly looking for a shortcut. Almost every "professional" trader/vendor is either deluded or a scammer. Those who have working edges rarely want to sell them to those that cannot afford to pay what they are really worth.

The real answer is probably "learn to trade or this isn't going to be for you."

#19     Mar 11, 2010
  10. TraderZones,

Thanks for your answer, it is really helpfull, but I think this partnership model of trader and investor can exist and it can be interested for both. It is obvious - person that is named as "Investor" usually have bigger amount than "professional trader"so professional is able to earn more, but they need more flexible interface than Zulu to make a deal. Zulu with its automation reduces the possibility of both parties and doesn't give them to communicate, that's why this service can't be accepted for really serious investors. But i still keep looking for solution and I think I'll find it.

#20     Mar 13, 2010