Trading while undergoing chemotherapy

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tortoise, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Gambit

Gambit

#81     Dec 24, 2017
  2. sle

sle

Long time ago I stumbled onto this at the right moment:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
    #82     Dec 24, 2017
    Gambit likes this.
  3. pinabetal

pinabetal

Gambit you seem to have researched out alternative treatments and even use some. So I have a couple of questions.

1) have you ever heard of this treatment and if so is there anything to it? I was on a flight and was given this treatment by a lady that sat next to me on the flight. Her husband is some kind of naturalist doctor. She speaks highly of this treatment. She also gave me a remedy for nail fungus. I tried the nail fungus and it absolutely does indeed work, at least for me. But I am wondering about the cancer treatment. It seems so simplistic. Here is a link to it. Have you ever researched it out and if so what were your conclusions about it? Apparently some priest discovered it (publized it) and has written a book about it. Below are two links.

https://www.cancertutor.com/aloearborescens/

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_2_11?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=romano+zago+cancer&sprefix=Romano+zago,aps,6660&crid=3LDDAKFDILFGQ

2) I see you take curricumin. Do you take tumeric powder or 95% standardized pills? I also hear it can be given intravenousley in some clinic.

Thanks for any info you can offer on the two things above.

#83     Dec 24, 2017
    toc likes this.
  4. toc

toc

Strongly agree with the gentleman........you got to research and try lots of alternatives on the side to regular treatment.

Also have heard of the fruit pectin use, look that up. Vit-C overflooding the system makes lots of sense as it strengthens the immune system.

Also, while no medical expert, when going overseas like to BRICs for treatment, focus more on the doctors and their experience etc. rather than as to how many stars their infrastructure got for like patient lounges and room service etc. Be Well !!

#84     Dec 24, 2017
    Gambit likes this.
  5. Gambit

Gambit

I take standardized pills. Curcumin absorption is low as it is and the powder isn't as powerful as the extract. It can be given intravenously but I opted not to do it. It is not FDA regulated and I had no way of verifying its safety. Compounded drugs are not under the same scrutiny as drugs made at a plant where GMP must be maintained. Cost is another issue. As for efficacy, honestly curcuminoids are well studied for their effects on cancer. They may be a frontline drug or adjunct therapy in the future.

I have no information on aloe arborescens. It didn't come up in any of the CAM databases that I recall.

#85     Dec 24, 2017
  6. pinabetal

pinabetal

There seem to be many different curcumin tablets. Can you recommend one?
    Thanks

#86     Dec 24, 2017
  7. Gambit

Gambit

I take two different kinds. The active ingredient is more important than the brand. Curcumin with bioperine and curcumin phytosome. These are the active ingredients sold by wholesalers to neutraceutical companies who then sell it to consumers. Amazon has reviews on different brands so you can pick what you like.

#87     Dec 24, 2017
  8. SteveH

SteveH

Gambit, here's a video from youtube you might like: "Beating Cancer With Food" by Dr. John Whitcomb

#88     Dec 25, 2017
    Gambit likes this.
  9. Gambit

Gambit

Thanks Steve.

#89     Dec 25, 2017
  10. #90     Dec 25, 2017