Trading While Drunk

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by hii a_ooiioo_a, Apr 2, 2003.

1. jester

jester Guest

LOL - :p

#21     Apr 4, 2003
  2. Drugs are so great. We are truly a medicated society!

#22     Apr 4, 2003
  3. how stupid do you have to be to trade drunk or stoned.

#23     Apr 4, 2003
  4. You could use Easy Language to automate your drinking strategy.
    Perhaps every half hour dispense a new cocktail.
    As you approach the bottom bollinger Band of sobriety the drinks get stronger

Are there any stats out there that tell you how many drinks a trader need to keep him from over trading. If I could find this out I will need a few volunteers for an Absolut IV drip. Anyone want to try?

#24     Apr 4, 2003
  5. Ontarion

Ontarion

Wonder if there's any study showing how Canadians (with presumably easier access to weed) perform in the market versus Americans (where it's considered more dangerous than guns)...

So, no one here claiming the benefits of heroin in scalping?

#25     Apr 4, 2003
  6. taodr

taodr

I have a close friend who in the crazy bull market always traded tipsy. He made a few million but when market crashed the booze didn't help. Now he can't afford good wine.

#26     Apr 4, 2003
  7. You don't, really. Over the course of time, the alcohol and drugs will make you as stupid as you want to be, possibly even stupider.

#27     Apr 4, 2003
  8. You could set up a computer with a simulator account in a local bar. You don't have to tell them that it isn't real money. Let the patrons trade it, and observe the results.

#28     Apr 4, 2003
  9. Being hangover works for me better than drinking. When I am hangover, I just don't care what's going on... When I am drunk I am still trying to compete with the market and, of course, what's the best way to do it if not overriding your system? :D

#29     Apr 5, 2003
  10. i am s o fucking driunk righ now lmfao!!!!! i can't even rememer how many ebeer s i had lol!!!!

later dudes

fruRTy! :col:

#30     Apr 5, 2003