Trading Volume

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by trade555, Apr 28, 2003.

1. My prop firm has threatened me this morning. They told me if I don't do at least 100k shares a day on average they will make me a cold caller. I do have a three year contract with them. I'm 23 years old with a B.A. and am wondering can they do this to me. Is this something they can force me to do and keep my 25k deposit.

2. Dustin

Dustin

That's crap...is it in the contract? If not just tell them you are willing to leave. 100k/day is not easy.

3. "RUN FOREST RUN............."

4. Grab your LLc agreement and go to your friendly neighborhood Lawyerman, spend $300 and have him review it.
    Good luck

5. Grab your LLc agreement and go to your friendly neighborhood Lawyerman, spend $300 and have him review it.
    Good luck

They never gave me a copy of the agreement and won't even talk if I ask. All they keep telling me is if you don't do 100k shares a day you then have to learn to cold call for a senor broker to make a living here.

6. LA ECHO

LA ECHO ECHOtrade

What kind of firm has stock brokers and proprietary LLC traders? And what would they have to do with each other if they did?

7. A very bad one. I can't even mention there name. If I do they will for sure make me a disgruntled cold caller.

8. The last guy that asked for his money back came out of the office with a black eye.

9. how's your wife doing, still beeting you with a stick when you have down days?

10. My wife still beats me with the stick she calls the stop loss enforcer. But now to make up for the money I have lost I am pimping out my daughter on the streets of Chicago.

#10     Apr 28, 2003