Trading Vendor Nightmare -- tetradynamics

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Bad Experience, Jul 24, 2003.

1. ssssssssssssssssssssnakeoil

#11     Jul 25, 2003
  2. probably a MA crossover sort of thing, just my guess.

that's why I keep advising people to steer clear of anyone selling anything to do w/ trading. That means books, courses, videos, CDs etc........

Advising people how to 'trade' has got to be one of the most corrupt and unregulated niches out there. Shark infested waters to say the least.

best,

triple

#12     Jul 25, 2003
  3. I feel for people who get ripped off like this, and it taints the whole industry. Your best bet is complaint with the CFTC. Litigation is probably hopeless, unless you are a lawyer or have a friend or family member who is. It's simply not economic to pursue $6500 cases, particualrlyagainst real crooks who will delay it forever, then appeal, then refuse to pay, then file some bogus bankruptcy or else just disappear.

#13     Jul 25, 2003
  4. TGregg

TGregg

Keep us posted. It'd make my day to learn that everybody got their money back and these losers got to be Bubba's girlfriend in lockup for a decade or two.

#14     Jul 25, 2003
  5. maxpi

maxpi

That right there would have been enough to steer off anybody with experience.

Seriously, study the markets on your own. I read about one guy, an engineer, studied markets for 25 years before he ever jumped in!! Then he cleaned up for a solid 15 years. I'm going on about 5 or 6 years and just starting to get in in a meaningful way.

An amount like $6500 can be gotten back by reversing the credit card payment then sue in small claims court. Chances they will not show up and if they do show up, just make your case. The judges have seen all this stuff before. These jokers don't talk bullshit to a judge like they do to a dissatisfied customer. Then show the credit card company the judgement and it is over. I just went to arbitration with a plumber, he had pages of reasons for why he did my work the way he did but when the arbitration was all over I had a free plumbing job.

Max

#15     Jul 25, 2003
  6. TGregg

TGregg

Any updates on this?

#16     Jul 28, 2003
  7. Arnie

Arnie

There was something called "Club 3000". Anyone remember? It was started by a bunch of traders (wannabees) that had bought courses on trading, mostly commoditites. They named it "Club 3000" because most of these courses and systems sold for around $3000, but were basically worthless. If you want to buy a system, check with someone like John Hill @ Futurestruth.com first.

http://www.futurestruth.com/

P.S Not affiliated in any way with the above site.

#17     Jul 28, 2003