Trading US Index futures with NO STOP!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Feb 1, 2007.

1. What do we need jobs for in this system? All we have to is borrow more money and which causes asset prices to increase which increases consumption.

#61     Feb 1, 2007
  2. A 30 point gain and I though I was buying the daily high hahahahahahaha buy buy buy

#62     Feb 1, 2007
  3. Step up and get some free money$$$$$$$$$

#63     Feb 1, 2007

4. you just proved yet again to all the cynics out there that there is ZERO RISK BUYING INDEXES$$$$

I love free money $$$$$$$$$

#64     Feb 1, 2007
  5. I don't know if your expectation is right or wrong, and I really don't care. But it's surely not a smart thing to add risk in the form of no money management to an already risky instrument. Your belief that indexes never go down or dont go down for long does not negate the inherent risk of a futures instrument.

Just to be clear for the followers and copycats of your method...
    Overnite margin is at least $2438, regardless of your broker. Your broker or clearing firm determines at what time day-trade margins apply.

This will be entertaining to see how and at what point you save your ass if you're wrong. Even more entertaining to see when you exit (even though you've already defined an exit point) if you're right.

#65     Feb 1, 2007
  6. Nobody sayin the mearcet aint goin up but when you walk around with the blinkers on a big truck might just run you over...trade it up - trade it down.

#66     Feb 1, 2007
  7. Nows your chance the dow just dipped 10 points from 12726 down to 12717 buy buy buy this rally will last for years according to my monthly chart analisys.

If the employment reports are not up to snuff tomorrow, the rallying cry will be the fed will cut rates and the market will stabilize.

#67     Feb 1, 2007
  8. Oh dont worry about all these bad earning from tech, the Dow will power higher with out the NDX.

#68     Feb 1, 2007
  9. I have NEVER traded futures in my life until Monday of this week. It can't be this EASY, BUT YET IT IS!!!!! (so far)

#69     Feb 1, 2007
  10. Anyone want to start a pool as to when holy grail blows up? I say Feb. 5, 10:49 am.

#70     Feb 1, 2007