Trading US Index futures with NO STOP!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Feb 1, 2007.

1. EQTTDR Im with you although Im short. Have never traded a mkt like this(relentless) even 1999-2000. I really do believe there is NO risk to the downside. Its like an invisible bid is in the futs and cash. Im throwing in the towel and going to cash. Good luck to all for awhile

#51     Feb 1, 2007
  2. Why throw in the towel bro. Switch off your brain for a while and just join the dip buying freighttrain. It's been making everyone free cash. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!!!

#52     Feb 1, 2007

3. CONGRATS BRO ON THE NO RISK FREE MONEY $$$$

NICE CALL...

THIS IS WHY THERE IS ZERO RISK... EVENTHOUGH YOU TRIED TO BY THE HIGH.. IT DIDNT MATTER... YOU ALWAYS GET OUT AT LEAST B/E .. AND THAT IS ENTERING WORST CASE SCENARIO!!!

i LOVE RISK FREE MONEY $$$

#53     Feb 1, 2007
  4. Exactly this is free money, no stop needed, as I will prove to all the nay sayers just broke 12700 baby!

Just wait till the media start chiming in with the Transports setting new highs, Dow theory.

#54     Feb 1, 2007
  5. I sat out a 38 point drop from were I bought this morning, now I am looking at gains, this market always go up, it may go down but not for long thats for sure.

#55     Feb 1, 2007

6. exaclty bro...

where are all the perma bears now?

where are all the free money doubters?

#56     Feb 1, 2007
  7. Amazing just amazing how everyone wants a piece of the action buy buy buy.

#57     Feb 1, 2007
  8. Sideways then up, sideways then up, then a tiny retracement, then up up up.

You could buy here @ 12705 and catch a huge move by March, it will be @ 13000 by then.

#58     Feb 1, 2007
  9. Oh good the vix is still above 10 sweet, Tomorrow is employment data and know one is afraid, no sellers, just buyers headed into the report, WHATS THAT TELL YA, WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!

#59     Feb 1, 2007
  10. Can you belive this no dip heading into an employment report, this is simply amazing, no one is afraid, risk free trading folks risk free indeed.

#60     Feb 1, 2007