Trading US Index futures with NO STOP!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Feb 1, 2007.

1. I am ready for more taylor made economic data to propel the markets higher and higher and higher

#21     Feb 1, 2007
  2. Didnt you take a humping several weeks ago when you blew a chunk of dough on one of your 'certainties'?

#22     Feb 1, 2007
  3. S2007S

S2007S

truly amazing.......I think the dow takes a dip by 10-10:30, to many bulls think this rally can keep going and going and going and going...

#23     Feb 1, 2007
  4. Im with minitrader and everyone else. I don't think anything can push this mkt down. As for the nuke blog, true it would take a small correction but be up in the following minutes. I seriously dont get it. Just jump on board, allow everyone to open their day trading accts and lets rock like its 1999. Gety Up

#24     Feb 1, 2007
  5. yeah just keep buyin into this , there is no bad news no matter what it is or how it comes out . yes im short and getting my ass handed to me , i'll admit that

#25     Feb 1, 2007
  6. phil the most honest person on the board.....Im with you. I just dont agree with this thing(although Im wrong). Maybe oneday it will have the "healthy" correction that is much needed ex...
    spu -.3
    nq -1
    ym -20
    eru -3
    and these are not percentages
    good luck to all I am waaving my white flag to the bulls

#26     Feb 1, 2007
  7. Have you guys ever seen all of the index futures go completely blank because we hit stops and liquidity disapears? Thats whats going to happen at some point.

#27     Feb 1, 2007
  8. no offense...

but I been hearing that from perma bulls for last 4 years....

#28     Feb 1, 2007
  9. bgp

bgp

tubytrader i would wave my white flag, but its all burned up ! :(

#29     Feb 1, 2007

10. I love buying on 100% margin with ZERO risk of loss $$$$

#30     Feb 1, 2007