Trading University

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by DonDinero, May 22, 2006.

1. cyber trading university has a free 5 day online beginner course that is pretty good. They archive the courses so you can view them later if you missed the course. It is a chat room setting so you can ask questions. The couse is usually $500.00, but they are offering it for free for a short time. They talk about level 2 and how to read charts and alot of good stuff in the free course. It's worth checking out, since it is free. You have nothing to lose, it's free. Cyber trading university is my pick.
    online trading academy has good CD rom training. But try cyber trading university first because it is free.

#11     Aug 9, 2006
  2. I thought this sh*t was considered spam.

Do yourself a favor Mr. Dinero, don't listen to advice given by someone who starts a thread saying how imppossible it is to make money in the markets.

#12     Aug 9, 2006
  3. Thanks Mr. 1 Post.

#13     Aug 9, 2006
  4. umm.. let me choose where I must go to be able to make some money:

should I go to:

Online Trading Academy

Cyber Trading University

Day Trading University

Pristine's Graduate School of Trading

Day Trading International U

Institute of Auction Management Theory

Princeton Daytrading University..

#14     Aug 9, 2006
  5. yahoo173

yahoo173

Try. Shogun trading.

Very straigtforward......

#15     Aug 12, 2006
  6. Trader32

Trader32

I am an active trader and also a contract instructor for Online Trading Academy. I would be happy to discuss any of the course information or the CD's as well with anyone who is interested. I am not a sales person so there is not pressure from me at least, just information. I can be reached at brandon@tradingacademy.com

#16     Aug 20, 2006