Trading University

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by DonDinero, May 22, 2006.

1. Which daytrading educational service or school do you consider the best.
    Online trading academy or Cyber Trading University?

2. Thanks Ripley

3. toc

toc

Why blow up thousands on seminars and courses when 90% success in trading is a direct result of mental capacities to control emotions.

4. jts

jts

Try NYSE or NASDAQ. The best training you'll ever get.

5. very good point.

6. kwancy

kwancy

right at the point, but this is much easier said than done.
    In addition, emotion control is one of the requisitives in trading. There should be more.

7. jp11111

jp11111

I've taken their stock course in NJ and as a newbie, I feel like I will have saved alot more in losses than the tuition it cost me. They were the most helpful group I've been to. All those Hotel scams are not worth it. OTA was in a physical location and that made me feel like they will not just "take my money and run". They seem to stand by their word and really seem to care.
    The live trading with real money was superb. I didn't find anyone with the "balls" to let their students do that!
    Besides, tuition is practically free if you think about it.

:D

8. Follow Ripley's advice. I've been in this business 20 years and Ken is the hottest stock daytrader I've met. He's got a planet sized ego cause he knows he can cut it. There are few like him.

9. WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T GO TO DAYTRADING UNIVERSITY THAT THE GUY SAID ABOVE. KEN CALHOUN OF DAY TRADING UNIVERSITY HAS A BAD REPUTATION. HE IS NOT A KIND PERSON. I WITNESSED HIM YELLING AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS AT A WOMAN WHO WAS TRYING TO LEARN HOW TO DAYTRADE WHILE SHE WAS IN HIS PAID CHAT ROOM. HE MADE HER CRY AND THEN HE KICKED HER OUT. HE SAID THAT HE DIDN'T LIKE HER NICKNAME AND THAT WAS THE ONLY REASON HE KICKED HER OUT. HE ONLINE NICKNAME WAS "DELLISWATCHINGME". I DON'T SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT NICKNAME. BUT KEN CALHOUN OF DAYTRADINGUNIVERSITY SAID HE DIDN'T LIKE IT AND THAT IS WHY HE DIDN'T LIKE HER. KEN CALHOUN NEVER OF DAYTRADINGUNIVERSITY NEVER APOLOGIZED TO THE GIRL AND HE STOLE HER MONEY AND NEVER REFUNDED HER TRAINING MONEY. SHE WAS IN THE CHAT ROOM FOR LESS THAN ONE HOUR WHEN HE DID THIS.

NOBODY HAS ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT KEN CALHOUN OR HIS TRAINING AT DAYTRADING UNIVERSITY PROGRAM. STAY AWAY FROM HIS TRAINING. HE IS THE WORSE COMPANY TO GET TRAINING FROM.

#10     Aug 9, 2006