Trading/Training Facility

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Chestnut323, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Does anyone know of trading offices that provide training and/or a trading desk for those wishing to trade for themselves in liquid markets such as futures, indices, currencies and individual equities? Do the suggested operations have experienced/successful traders on-site?

2. Chief73

Chief73

3. how do you say SPAM in the UK ?

:p

4. Chief73

Chief73

just answering the question that's all.......:D
    A firend of mine has just gone there.

5. yes and chestnut and chief both have near zero posts....probably the same guy or girl, hoping to pimp a firm

6. No, I'm not trying to pimp a firm. I'm an individual trader, trading at home and hitting a plateau. I'm looking for an office with other traders (hopefully profitable and/or experienced) in the NYC area. If anyone has suggestions for offices with or without desk fees, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I have no posts because I signed up for Elite Trader yesterday.

7. If your thread-request is legit, and I believe it is, then you'll readily do an Elite Trader Search,
    and/or skim through the thread titles on the Pro Firms, Classifieds and Hook Up Forums Thread List pages
    while you await some legit posts here (and PMs) with NYC-area trading office possibilities.