Trading Tool Desktop app

Discussion in 'App Development' started by drsheva, Mar 10, 2019.

1. drsheva

drsheva

Hi everyone, I am a young developer and passionate of Trading, especially on the Forex Market.

I have been programming for a short time but I always want to improve my skills by creating more complex apps every time.

In my trading path, I have always had problems in calculating the number of pip needed to risk a certain capital, or calculating how much I earned / lost for each pip, the number of lots (and multiples) optimal according to the percentage of risk that I wanted to have in the operation, take profit, the size of the stop loss based on the entry and exit values of the transaction market.

So I decided to make an app that would allow me to do these calculations quickly and then use these values in the MetaTrader 4 to execute the order (without wasting much time on excel pages).

Plus, I sometimes forgot to create a word file for my trading diary.

The app that I created also allows you to create a report, in word format, to keep it in your trading diary, you can also add a description of the operation and the image of the analysis carried out.

You can only perform calculations or use them to create a report of your operation.
    Over time it will be updated and new features will be added.
    I plan to implement the app also in mobile version.

At the moment it is not a professional app but it is a useful help before and after entering on the market.
    It is a great support on demo accounts but you can use it also in real accounts.
    Suggestions and requests will be appreciated in order to improve the app.
    The app also provides a check in case there are updates.

Thanks and good use of the app, if you like it share with your friends.

It is free to use.

web site: www.lainodeveloper.ml

vin2018 and bullmarket79 like this.
  2. Very cool man! I don't download random software onto my computer but looks like a really useful app.

drsheva likes this.
  3. drsheva

drsheva

The main purpose is to help traders, especially new traders because some trading platform tell us more informations (etc. number of pips based on entry and stop loss levels or the), some esle don't.
    Let me know what do you think when you will use the app.
    This is important to improve and add contents.
    On the site there are a link to download the guide (now in italian and english version, like the program) and useful informations.

4. vin2018

vin2018

Thanks for the info. Looks very useful.

drsheva likes this.
  5. T0pH4t

T0pH4t

This looks sketchy...