Trading to NOT LOSE vs Trading to Win

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by trader99, Jun 4, 2019.

1. I customized pretty much everything with my trading systems. This is probably your first time to see my way of using indicators. Sorry, I can't disclose publicly what those things are and how to create them. Frankly speaking, even if you are able to figure out what those things are from my screenshots, you won't be able to figure out other pieces in my charts that I use to trade my setups.

Good luck to your trading.

#21     Jun 6, 2019
    murray t turtle likes this.
  2. Seaweed

Seaweed

No problem... totally understand.

#22     Jun 6, 2019
  3. RRY16

RRY16

Those MA crossovers with a 1st pullback are so slutty.

#23     Jun 6, 2019
  4. trader99

trader99

man, I had too tight of a stop on ZW today. Got out then it rallied hard since. fudge!!

Of course, I forgot 7:30am is announcement day for NG! I was up like $300 one minute and less than a few seconds later whoosh! went negative and some. damnit.

But my options quadrupled and stilling going. Wished I had bought more. Holding onto winners and cutting losers short. That's the plan. In the long run that should work out. Sometimes it can be bumpy.

#24     Jun 6, 2019
    MarkBrown likes this.
  5. %%
    Dont know if they are ''just'' moving averages; but they track/move just like them; the green one being slower/less commissions than the faster dashed line.

Too bad sideways slop chop trend[ aka barbed wire range as an elite named it] makes moving averages useless.:cool::cool:, :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:[Edit evena 200 dma which maybe does not apply here; 5 different chart services have 5 diffeerent numbers for a 200dma

#25     Jun 17, 2019