Trading to Live

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Fleming Snopes, Dec 9, 2009.

1. hughb

hughb

Fleming Snopes and Art Deco - two of the best on ET. Where the hell is Joe Doaks? A search reveals he has not written here in a year! He could not have possibly missed this thread. Send out the hounds!

#51     Mar 7, 2010
  2. hughb

hughb

I've often thought of starting a journal thread here on ET, my own blog and declaration to the world that I can on occaison be profitable, (but only when I'm not losing). Should I make the effort to gather up all of my buying and selling over the last three years and paste them into a journal here? I would then need to hire Joe Doaks to ghostwrite all of my future buying and selling in order to keep ET'ers interested. But how could I afford to pay such a talent to scribe my otherwise boring activities? I could pay in beer, wine and vicodin. But I only have one vicodin left from my last prescription for tooth pain a year ago. would he settle perhaps for benadryl? With a few glasses of boxed wine I'm sure he would!

Now off to gather up those postings and begin my journal and leave my mark on the world! (the only other mark that would remind the world I was here is the ass imprint on my couch in front of the television).

#52     Mar 7, 2010