Trading to Live

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Fleming Snopes, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Waal, ah must be a goin'. Bin nice tawkin' to all y'all. But the cows need a milkin' (forttwoittus, ain it, at tha Market needs a milkin at a diffunt time?), and for yore Chrissus presint yew gits the 'tached. Ma dithery ant Abulia (nosey old biddy) was a watchin' over ma sholedur an she said to me, she said "Flem! Flem!" (she's a mite hard a herein' and yells a lot, an she calls me whut she called ma greatgranpap, whom I am the prowed namesake of) Ennyhoo she said "Flem! "Flem! Ah cain't tell bluish from jewish! (She knows the rhime) Ya gotta make it so's enny cityboy idiot kin be a tellin' when ta trade!" "OK, Bulie" ah sez, "Ah'll fissit!" And ah did. See the ertached. I 'pologize far the chickenshit green color, but at's what EasySignal's EasyCoder brung up as the refault. They call this thang a auto-mated system, ah doesn't know why, 'cuz at's whut we allus called it when furst cuzzins made inna back seat uvva ole car, auto-mated. Bye.

#21     Dec 10, 2009

2. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    What do you call a bull that's sent overseas by boat?
    Shipped beef!

What do you call a cow on the barnyard floor?
    Ground Beef

What do you call a cow with no front legs?
    Lean Beef

What do you call a cow that's just had a baby?
    De-calfinated!

What goes oo ooo oooo?
    A cow with no lips.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#22     Dec 10, 2009
  3. [​IMG]

#23     Dec 11, 2009
  4. I heartily concur. I have followed this thread with great interest to determine if inbred degenerate cretins can learn to trade. I believe that the paucity of recent posting by readers and the OP alike has given me the answer.

#24     Dec 11, 2009
  5. Come on Fleming, it can't take you two days to care for your livestock. I thought I saw somethig blue-ish today, but I wasn't sure and I needed your confirmation. Get your ass back here.

[​IMG]

#25     Dec 11, 2009
  6. SickTrader, what we saw here was typical megalomanic wannabee ET guru behavior. One good trade, and he thinks he is a genius. Destined to lead the Unrealites to escape from the clutches of evil Pharoll into the land of milk and money. He is not even a good false guru. Any ET guru worth his golden calf must bring volume into the mix. Preferably in a vague and incomprehensible way that allows him to chastise followers with "No, no, not THAT way. THIS way. Keep working on your character, and you will understand." I will not dignify this phony thread with my presence any longer. Over to you, Sicko. (If you DO stick with it, would you please try to weasel the system code out of that little hick? I'm interested in it strictly out of curiosity, of course.)

#26     Dec 11, 2009
  7. I like this...kinda like Tom Sawyer meets Wall Street

#27     Dec 11, 2009
  8. ammo

ammo

dave allen meets benny hill meets elvis meets joe pine meets joe doaks meets ET

#28     Dec 12, 2009
  9. I had in more mind an epistolary tale to show 21st. century Snopes a faster progression to respectability than their literary forebears enjoyed. There are more such here than you might expect. You know who you are.

#29     Dec 12, 2009
  10. The platform dilemma is something else.

I guess the digital age will begin to nudge people in a good direction after a while.

Reading you doing that induction was fun....

Finding out if bars get their color all by themselves or not was fun. It is very cool how learning to use a platform reveals where the platform provider is coming from. Probably a sales orientation.

I got a couple of emails recently that said switching platforms within the different offerings was a one way street.....LOL....

I was sorry to hear of your ailments. Its amazing how the medical progression goes. I have a "hot list" of things, that if they happen, I need to check in.

At first I thought you were going to post a cool story on getting up to speed using charts. I was reflecting for a second on the advent of real time data and how it felt to even have it available. Who would have ever thought that pencilling in bars day after day would involve more than an HB lead mechanical pencil????

What is there color for, really? I know I use it to describe the "pattern" but no one sees the pattern anyways. The pattern isn't even on the price chart; its on the leading indicator of price.

I can't wait until you do the "bars in boxes" theme.

Why can't the platform people come up with a coloring scheme for some kind of bars that is based on making money all the time? I have to agree with you on the button pushing coloring for market sentiment.

I want a button for continuing to make money (heliotrope) and one for locking in profits and beginning a new segment (green). The heliotrope button isn't connected to anything. The green button just works to trigger partial fills on reversals. Right now, I use nail polish on my keyboard to punch in the answer to the big Q my trading platform asks. For trades, I am in the stutter mode, two clicks for each trade and two buttons that are direction sensitive.

In trading, most of the time and like poker, a trader observes and decides to repeat the observations again. It is like looking at forming bars. What is the rainbow of forming bars that comes to a color that says press the green button. Should we give this problem to Art students or logicians?

I just put the forming bar into a yellow box until it has something to say. I have red boxes too.

I think these buttons should have a pin hole in the center. Keep a finger on each of your buttons. Every once in a while a pin comes up through the button a little bit to tell you if you press it you are going to bleed money and blood. People would learn to trade pretty fast that way.

I have two mice, a money mouse and a take care of business mouse. The money mouse does green button pushing. Most of the time I take care of business annotating and logging the rainbow colors in the yellow boxes.

People see rainbows and they "know that they know" how the rainbow is all hooked together. In kindergarten classes techers do them upsidedown but that doesn't matter; kids just get screwed up, consequently. People who know the rainbow just like seeing it happen the same way each time.

The trading rainbow is the same; I like seeing it happen cause I know there is a pot of gold when I press the green button.

I saw your print. It is neat that ever so often, every few bars, you get to do one of those. Kind of make you wonder why the money you paid into SS isn't popping out a wad of green every so many bars. I wonder, why isn't it?

We should come up with a fix for SS. Could you send them your print????

#30     Dec 12, 2009