Trading times for Friday

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Walther, May 8, 2003.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

my screen is a mix of 1m & 3m chart, the name is just a reminder so that I don't forget the diff time frames.

#41     May 9, 2003
  2. TGregg

TGregg

So much for that ol' Ignore List eh, Wber? :D I'm glad to see that you could care less. Most folks would have said ". . . could not have cared less." :D Oh wait - I bet you have a Masters in Business from Wharton - Doh! I shoulda guessed that from the start.

<B>EDIT:</B> Or was it Wheaties? I could never keep that stuff straight.

#42     May 9, 2003
  3. Nkhoi,

May I ask what those lines are on your interesting mixed periodicity chart? I understand if you do not want to reveal your method....

Michael B.

#43     May 9, 2003
    #44     May 9, 2003
  5. So you moommy and daaddy put you tru de scool so you can start you grammaar tred . Just stai from trading relatet stuff it wil shou that you now crapola . stik wit gramar . You are too amusyng to ignor.

#45     May 9, 2003
  6. gms,
    I never really concern myself with what Bollinger or others have, I am pretty comfortable and do not need an aggravation . I just want to do something meaningful . If I could put together small group of good traders to trade a small fund and provide scholarships from proceeds , that would mean more to me than publicity.
    Good weekend to you and all who contributed positively to this tread.
    Walter

#46     May 9, 2003
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

ask away, since it may be usefull to me but may be not for you, they are 2 keltner channels, I have them both on 25 setting but with diff. multiplier

#47     May 10, 2003
  8. TGregg

TGregg

Well thanks Wber, I appreciate that. Some here at Elite have very thin skins and zero tolerance for anything that falls short of 100% admiration. I've noticed that the really angry ones seem to be faring poorly in this whole trading game, or not faring at all. Sadly the trading industry has attracted some of the lower elements, including Snake Oil Salesmen who hustle garbage systems.

And, thanks for taking me off your ignore list. Funny that you would put me on it for saying that volume dries up during lunch, then take it off when I tease you about writing the opposite of what you mean. I guess there's no understanding your particular brand of genius.

Don't worry though - I'll soon tire of this, leaving as the final word one of your well thought out posts. which is fitting, since you employ only the finest of insults, the double, triple and quadruple entendres, obscure, unerring and acute references to ET, your sharpest of wits, your dictionaryesque spelling, your riveting insights, and (of course) your ethereal riposte.

#48     May 10, 2003
  9. Hey, your ass is bigger then mine!

#49     May 10, 2003