Trading times for Friday

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Walther, May 8, 2003.

1. lundy

lundy

10:49 was a low of a pull back on ES.

Can you tell me which market you are using to calculate your geometry walther? Also can you tell me if you are using symetrical geometry or asymetrical geometry.

You can PM me if you like. Or just decline comment if you feel it will give away your system to answer.

#21     May 9, 2003
  2. Lundy,
    I use Dow futures ( CBOT ) to do my analysis . Nothing symetrical in this method . Just trendlines, size of swings and some math will produce times in the future to pay attention to .
    I post "trading times " before open so I do not get distracted but I do some refining after opening.
    Walter

#22     May 9, 2003
  3. jemaran

jemaran

It was a nice call .

#23     May 9, 2003
  4. tomf

tomf

Walther, you say that you use 3D Geometry. What is your 3rd dimension? Volume?

#24     May 9, 2003
  5. jemaran

jemaran

It was a nice call.

#25     May 9, 2003
  6. It is time and or size of swings from hi/lo points involved . It can be done on any time frame although I usually use intraday charts 5- 30 min because I daytrade (mostly ).
    If you trading stocks use volume as before and see if you could detect volume or your usual TA signal around 10:50 today.
    Walter

#26     May 9, 2003
  7. gms

gms

Walter, this sort of becomes like a black box since there's no methodology revealed. So, are you going to speak to the operation of your "indicator" so it's understandable to us, like Bollinger? Look what you could get in return: he's got websites, books, does TV spots commenting on the markets, and all that on top of running his investment firm.

#27     May 9, 2003
  8. Now you can sell hihi !

#28     May 9, 2003
  9. He is just throwing out a guess and if it works he is the wiseman, if it does not, the Thread goes away and no one ever remembers what he said. Nothing happened today at 10:50. It was about 10:55 when market turned upside. He may have as well predicted 10:40, or 10:45 etc. I checked a few of his previous "predictions" and they did not work.
    I predict the market will go up some time in the next few weeks. Here is a guide for you on how to get rich.
    Bollinger is no better. It predicts that either the market is about to revers its course or about to break through resistance. You think if all those financial analysts knew anything about the future they would be working a day longer?

#29     May 9, 2003
  10. I am a bit confused here. How can you geometrically decide on an important time? I can see how you can geometrically decide on an important price level (ie interestection of some trend line, % retracement, etc), but how does it work with time?

-bbc

#30     May 9, 2003