Trading times for Friday

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Walther, May 8, 2003.

1. The trading times for Friday are the same as for any other weekday. 9:30 to 4 NYSE. If you trade futures varies by product. But according to you it does not matter "at any time there is a buyer and seller, you have to make decision who you want to be, if not sure, stay flat". What kind of general crap is it? You are basically saying if you trade you may or may not make money. Gee you are such a wizard.

#11     May 9, 2003

2. I have tried to be helpful to you but you are just another ignorant prick so I will not waste my time with you, welcome to the ignore list.

#12     May 9, 2003
  3. honestly I don't understand how these "trading times" are supposed to work, maybe you can explain them.

#13     May 9, 2003
  4. ....check out the big brain on Walther!

Nice going.

#14     May 9, 2003
  5. rofl

#15     May 9, 2003
  6. Not affine geometry because ratios of triangles are changing, but it is 3d geometry I use , something close to projective geometry as far as technique goes, but I would call it "descriptive geometry" for lack of other term, mainly because I do not want to deal with "purists" telling me that some principles are not consistent with Harvard papers and such .
    I am not aware any website except Wolfe wave and Drummond and such .
    Thanks,
    Walter

#16     May 9, 2003
  7. VOLUME

VOLUME

Within what amount of time would you consider your calls to be successful? (In other words, the SPY didn't break the range until 8 minutes after your "time"....would that be considered a good "call"?)

#17     May 9, 2003
  8. Once a while I post trading times generated usually one day before the occur. They are generated by geometric techniques ( trendlines intersections are basis to them ). Purpose is that you will eliminate many losing trades.
    For example you want to trade Stoch crossovers of 20-80 lines. if you take every crossover you might get 8-10 trades every day with 35% accuracy at best . If you take only trades in vicinity of "trading times" you will get accuracy at least 60% on 2-3 trades at most.
    Because analysis is done hours and sometimes days in advance, I consider it independent confirmation of my usual TA method .
    Thanks,
    Walter

#18     May 9, 2003
  9. Better then bucket of manure in your coconut . Welcome to the ignore list.

#19     May 9, 2003
  10. How in the world can you take offense at "nice going?"

You seek conflict where none was intended.

Dude, it's Friday chill a bit.... it's good for ya. :cool:

Dr. Zhivodka

#20     May 9, 2003