Trading times for Friday

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Walther, Mar 14, 2003.

1. Momento

Momento

Man... Walther...
    Are you gonna continue posting these "timing" trading methods of yours every second day?!!!

Have you noticed that we still have never gotten your point... or your post... your ideas...

#21     Mar 14, 2003
  2. Free country isn't it ? I can post my trading related posts and you can post your nonsense.
    It is not my problem what you get and what you do not get, it is
    probably genetic in your case.
    My post are for a traders who want to improve . Wally and others contributing their thoughts on trading, on the other end you and others have nothing to say but talking all day. Do not bother to respond I will ignore you from now on.
    Walter

#22     Mar 14, 2003
  3. it seems that what he is doing is drawing a simple trendline and anticipating at what time the market will touch that trendline.

if you draw a spoos uptrend from yesterday, you will see that yesterday's trend was bound to hit that line at roughly 11:35...

he didn't say up or down because he didn't know (and presumably none of us did; with the exception of the sellers who came in and broke that uptrend) whether the uptrend would stay intact or not...

just my interpretation; i don't have the zodiac calendar in front of me right now so i can't be absolutely sure...if someone else has their tarot cards out, maybe they could chime in here...

#23     Mar 14, 2003
  4. I don't know his method, but I can tell you that my time analysis also does not tell me whether I will get a top or bottom at the likely reversal time, but only that I may get some kind of reversal. Since you can have only two kinds of reversals it is not that difficult to figure out which kind to expect once the reversal moment is around the corner.

#24     Mar 14, 2003
  5. In all fairness, it is true that if someone doesn't want to read about these predictions, he or she doesn't need to read the thread. After all, its not like Walt snuck his predicition in on someone else's thread. He made it clear exactly what this thread was about.

#25     Mar 15, 2003
  6. prox

prox

7. Wally,
    This is how I started to do cycle analysis after I saw Gully's posts on old MIF forum. It is a good way to start, but one should stay out of market from 12-1:30 if not experienced.
    Walter

#27     Mar 17, 2003

8. Exactly, intersections of trendlines that is all, not astro stuff at all.
    Walter

#28     Mar 17, 2003
  9. wally,
    Did you summarize your method somewhere where I could read more? You have a good understanding of substance of price movement .
    walter

#29     Mar 17, 2003