Trading the YM is GRAND

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Spectra, Mar 3, 2007.

1. #11     Mar 20, 2007
  2. Yes I've heard of them but have been unable o find anyone trading with the service. Would like to see some reviews and test it personally before recommending it to our members.

CajunSniper / Puretick.com Administrator-Trader

#12     Mar 20, 2007
  3. to Spectra...do you have any stats or research etc. regarding how the mini-dow follows the emini SP???...this is very interesting...thanks for sharing your insight...IncreaseNow!

#13     Mar 20, 2007
  4. Sure it's documented in many books but if you want to just stick both up side by side you can watch in live real time data. Most futures follow each other closely. It's pretty common knowledge. Most days the ES will lead the YM by a few seconds, some days that is not the case. Of course nothing in the markets is 100%. If som

#14     Mar 20, 2007
  5. Intraday broker assisted Margins are BS to say the least, brokers who use them are usually theives.
    CBOT sets the margins NOT the brokers.
    Ive spoken to many people who've used the small fake broker assisted margin only to not be able to get out by close and lose the lot due to the brokers platform having no connection etc and getting margin called.Oh what a coincidence.
    Ive never seen any long term real profitable results using such small capital.

#15     Mar 20, 2007
  6. Tcbjx9

Tcbjx9

angryangry,
    yes I would not deviate from them. But there are people who wish to bypass good advice from others. I like to have at least $2,000 per each contract I trade.

#16     Mar 27, 2007
  7. Exactly. Just because you can eat a whole pizza by yourself doesnt mean its a good idea.

#17     Mar 28, 2007