Trading...the Range..

Discussion in 'Trading' started by PohPoh, Jun 5, 2007.

1. 1537.75 high
    1533.25 low..
    The ES is looking for some direction...once again some overnight weakness, but good support as the US markets open..

We'll see if we have any impetus to bust through the low this AM...maybe it will happen here soon...

2. Well, it broke...but there is so much fuckin buying that comes in everytime we make new lows....it's very impressive...
    Big momentary selloffs are followed by heavy buying..
    take a hint, i guess...

3. Bernanke just made an announcement stating that the bull market is over. Putin made another announcement that he will be aiming nuclear missiles at Europe. However, Bernanke's address was more powerful. It is now time for you to get out of the Matrix and join us shorting. Long Amazon, strip club stocks, and short the rest of the market. It is time for the new economy where Amazon rises to one hundy and the strip club stocks are the new baggers and everything else sells off.

4. Thanks, but I don't take trade recommendations from people on internet forums...good luck tho..

5. Oh-ho. If you did, then you would be up on PTT today. Mark my words, going much higher, at least a double from here.

6. higher, lower, higher, lower..
    make up yer mind dude!