Trading the Moon

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by yoohoo, Sep 5, 2006.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

could be something there!
    [​IMG]

#11     Sep 5, 2006
  2. No, the moon is a woman.

#12     Sep 5, 2006
  3. Drew07

Drew07

The moon is a filthy whore.

#13     Sep 6, 2006
  4. No matter what the bells an' whistles say, I make the judgement call at the time. Otherwise it's a dice!

#14     Sep 6, 2006
  5. nkhoi, most of the time that's correct.

#15     Sep 6, 2006
  6. Drew07, I started dating the moon in 1986 but it has been used way way back, Interestingly there have been university studies that prove the moon influences the markets. If I can find the those I'll post them.

#16     Sep 6, 2006
  7. Reading a book called "Who built the moon" by Christopher Knight and Alan Butler... evidently earth couldn't even support life without the moon stabilizing our rate of spin, momentum and angle etc, also 3 billion years ago when the moon was much closer to the earth it caused massive tsunami like tides which swept over the land everyday spreading nutrients, breaking down proteins ect for the beginnings of life

http://www.cookpr.com/press/watkins_moon.html

#17     Sep 6, 2006
  8. trader28, the lunar effect hits everything from tides to the fluid in our spines. It's where we get the word lunatic from and the infamous full moon warewolf. And you never forget your first encounter with one of those things ;)

#18     Sep 6, 2006
  9. Yep thats all covered in the book, my wife woke up with me gnawing on her leg

#19     Sep 6, 2006
  10. Wowzerz an Ensign lunar template with Pesavento, Gann and Bradley.:D

Actually a very good chart indeed yoohoo.

#20     Sep 6, 2006