Trading the East Way

Discussion in 'Journals' started by eastmaels, Feb 24, 2006.

1. eastmaels

eastmaels

This is my current journey to successful trading. Writing is my outlet to express myself. Anyway, just want to start it here.

Successful traders rise to the occassion, losers, well they'll stay losers until they make the commitment to help themselves.
    (You can imagine vegas' fetal position after losing $17000 in the pit, one of the main difference was I was in bed. )

Anyway, the thread I started before was just too personal that I risked too much. I'd like to compare it with trading. My position size was too much that I got emotional with it. My risk was too much for me to handle. You just can't stop loving what you can learn from this game..

So anyway, I'll be sharing here my plans and my progress. And I will only be putting here those that I can afford to share. I know you guys understand me.
    Anyway, I just want to get started!

I'd like to keep this thread closed since I'd like it to be organized as possible.

If you have comments, violent reactions, encouragements, or any conflicts with what I write here, please post them on another thread. Rest assured that I can handle them this time. ; )

Anyway, here goes.

P.S.
    I try to express myself the best that I can, but I'm not perfect and sometimes I use words that I have a wrong meaning in mind. English in our country is a second language. Anyway, just wanted to make that clear.

2. Magna

Magna Administrator

Sorry, but we don't have any "closed" or "read-only" journals at ET. Everyone is welcome to post as long as they stay on-topic and are not abusive. Good luck with your journal and trading.

3. eastmaels

eastmaels

Hi Magna.. Thanks.. Yup, I did figure that there are no closed thread.. :)

By the way, I'm currently looking for practices or attitudes winning/successful traders have. Could please you point me somewhere?

Thanks.
    East

4. EastMaels,

Is is possible for you to simply post your trades? I'd really like to see them. I've seen you post over on ForexFactory along with several others, but I rarely see journals that go anywhere over there. Can you please continue your journal, here?

5. eastmaels

eastmaels

Hi RealFxTrades,

I'd really love to but I'm still in the planning stages.. :)

I am already demo trading a system but just to get a grasp of the rules and how to trade it.. However, I'm still not comfortable or confident enough to trade it continuously...

For the trades, I can input them with entries, exits, and targets.. But I think they will be meaningless for me without my thoughts before, during, and after the trade.

I'm still not finished with my position size calculator so I guess that gives you an idea on how much work I still have to do..

Thanks for your interest though. But until I'm confident enough that I've done my due diligence, please understand why I can't post them yet.

Regards,
    East