Trading the E-mini Dow 30 (YM) Like a Baller – What to Watch?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Satan's Helper, May 3, 2012.

1. LOL...LOL.....LOL

Someone please tell me this thread is a script for the next episode of SNL...

#11     May 4, 2012
  2. dmdunick

dmdunick

That is good! :p

#12     May 4, 2012
  3. Crispy

Crispy

Except his broker, they wont need any help...

#13     May 4, 2012
  4. Yo dawg, dis is am the politically correct way to communicate!

Ya feel me?

#14     May 4, 2012
  5. Ali G Want to be

#15     May 4, 2012
  6. Yo dawgs, anyone trade futures strictly off of the level2/market debt screen? Seriously need some advice on dis!

I am playin around and read dis Future Super DOM Tradin

Ideally my game plan skillz need to be tested on the YM BUT will take any other market suggestions to start watching that may be easier? Ideally exchanges that offer da market debt book coverage and have low day tradin margins....

Once I get go-in I will mess that market up! Like an old skool pimp with a limp I an Ol G....

Here is some tradin inspiration for all of you Wannabe Shot Callers who want to Gang Bang other playas...
    Code:
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hblAppO67Ig" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#16     May 4, 2012
  7. I never trade off DOM fixation since I want more than two to three ticks per trade. hahahahaha!

I see you like rap, true ball'rs rap about reality;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ByIPNNO-Fw

:cool:

#17     May 6, 2012
  8. What are you trading off of dawg? I just started eye balling the YM's on the level2 with market debt data. It seems to be the most accurate so far?

As a true Baller that video has inspired me to think about a career selling pharmaceutical products to child psychiatrist.... AKA their parents from my new mobile location.......

My doors will soon be open for business......

[​IMG]

#18     May 6, 2012