Trading TF - Rags to Riches

Discussion in 'Journals' started by halfwaythere, Oct 2, 2012.

1. "If you must play, decide upon three things at the start: the rules of the game, the stakes, and quitting time" Michael W. Covel

I will start trading the TF with my live account tomorrow (10/3/12) with 1 contract. Starting capital, $5000.

2 trades max a day - 8AM-10AM

Profit stop 2.5pts (+/-)
    Stop loss 1 point.

Feeling great and very self confident. I will not get angry if my trades go against me JUST as long as I followed my trading strategy.

Jacking the quote from "Deep Thoughts"

"I focus entirely on remaining out of the market. I trade by exception only."

Off to get some sleep after a badass workout, I'll see you all tomorrow morning :)

2. pma

pma

Good luck-see you in the trenches :)

3. Handle123

Handle123

4. Don't forget the whiskey

Haha, that is a good one, thanks for that!

Well, I took 1 trade this morning - the "live" jitters were a bit shaky at first, as expected. But starting small helps tremendously.

1 point stop loss was hit, I followed my strategy and was very disciplined this morning - so I'm quite happy overall with my performance.

See you all tomorrow

5. Goodmorning fockers.

A bit rambunctious this morning - missed a beautiful 5 point run that I SHOULD have taken but instead hesitated. The reason being... the SAME setup kicked my butt yesterday!

But you know what?

Never beat yourself up for missing a trade; you'll be irrational for the next one. Object analysis is good. Make a note, Move on.