Trading Technology & Techniques

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Don Bright, Jan 24, 2003.

1. Don,

I think he means get Neovest's sales people to attend your seminar.

#11     Jan 27, 2003
  2. Hi Chet....yes,

My good friend, Michael Iamele (from Neovest) will be there...and perhaps Adam Beeler....

And, BTW....as it turns out, I will be there as well....(last minute change....due to the tremendous number of requests for my personal presence!!)) lol.....I am looking forward to it...:)

Come by for a visit.....Eddie and I will be glad to buy you a drink....!!

You gotta pay your own parking however.....
    Don:cool:

#12     Jan 27, 2003
  3. As it turns out, I will be in the office for the 12,13, and 14th ...Atlanta....Giving away free subscriptions to the magazine and hanging out.....be glad to answer any and all questions....Ex traders, friends, competitors, even hecklers (that's you O777 ) are welcome to come by....check this link...

http://www.stocktrading.com/html/technology_atlanta.html

Don

#13     Jan 28, 2003
  4. O Boy another proprietary platform. Looks like some traders are gonna be upset. Bugs bugs bugs crawling all over the computer

#14     Jan 28, 2003
  5. You gonna have free food and entertainment? I like my NY strippers rare, I mean NY Strip steak of course.

#15     Jan 28, 2003
  6. Heckel heckel heckel:p

#16     Jan 28, 2003
  7. At least you're a "happy heckler"...and it keeps the thread on top.......

See you in Atlanta.....

:)

Don

#17     Jan 28, 2003
  8. Don,

Gosh, I don't drink...darn!!!! Now if there were free doughnuts THAT would be hard to pass up!!! Good luck with your seminar, sounds like some interesting tools you've got there for pairs trading. I know those Canada boyz are a strong group.

Chet

#18     Jan 28, 2003
  9. OK....I give in....we'll have doughnuts....come by mid day if you can get away!! (Better make it early, I may eat all the doughnuts)....lol

Don

#19     Jan 29, 2003
  10. Putting donnie's thread on top

Please dont delete my posts for helping brite

#20     Jan 29, 2003