Trading Technologies allows aggressive Limit Orders?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Con1991, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Con1991

Con1991

Yes I have noticed a large number of illiquid securities on the TT platform. It's ridiculous that there are so many contracts people don't trade, makes it harder for those of us who do want to trade them. Anyhow, I was just testing out the platform and trying random limit order prices. Of course they need to be matched to be filled in reality. Seems a good platform overall.

#11     Oct 22, 2020
  2. bone

bone

Nearly all of the volume in those dated contracts is done with exchange supported spreads. If you pull up the implied pricing on those contracts it will be different.

#12     Oct 22, 2020
  3. It was surprising to see that there are many contracts that people don’t even trade making it difficult for others who want to trade.

#13     Apr 7, 2021
    Con1991 likes this.
  4. Why not just trade the most liquid contract? Also, why bother with the mobile version, it is more just a tool to manage positions if you do not have access to a real computer. The web and desktop versions are exponentially better than the mobile version.

My biggest complaint about TT is charting, not that I dislike the charting, I actually like how spartan it is, what I dislike is that I cannot use some of my fav types of charts like range and tick. I would also like market profile, but i get good use out of VAP and Price Distribution. I share the same opinion as Bone, TT is the best futures platform.

#14     Apr 14, 2021
    patrickrooney likes this.