Trading Taxes

Discussion in 'Taxes and Accounting' started by traderday2003, Apr 2, 2006.

  1. Hi

    I live in one of the Asian country where I am a citizen. I would like to join a prop firm in USA to trade US equity markets. I intend to stay in my country and trade from here. What are the tax implications on the profits I make. Where do I need to pay the taxes.
  2. navmeno


    I think you might have to pay taxes in your country and not in USA. Don from Bright trading can throw more light on this as he himself was an accountant before.