Trading, Taking and Income, and Capital Requirements

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by raVar, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Chance raVar is selling something = 100%

His entire post history here is calculated to reel in the gullible strivers who populate this board. The pitch is intentionally crude because he wants to filter out the intelligent and experienced.

#51     Oct 31, 2019
    GRULSTMRNN likes this.
  2. themickey

themickey

......."we do not accept, legally, any outside investment."......

I'm giving the guy the benefit of the doubt for the meantime, he's certainly blunt but that is often the hallmark of go getters, they display aggresiveness.

#52     Oct 31, 2019
  3. Back in my high school days, the equivalent we used was "I promise I won't come in your mouth". Whether raVar is on the side of the angels or not, disclaimers of that sort are not much of an indicator.

As do rabid chihuahuas. It's not exactly what I'd call meaningful.

Demonstrated competence, independent third-party review... there are simple, well-defined methods by which people here can establish themselves as being the real deal. I haven't seen any of those in this (or any related) thread, but I'm willing to hang in there because the basic principle of what the OP is saying seems sound. It would be nice to see him demonstrate it, but no tragedy if he can't.

I will note, however, that he's made a practice of blocking some of the sharpest people in this entire forum. And since competent people tend to recognize and respect their peers, that does not speak particularly well for him.

#53     Oct 31, 2019
  4. themickey

themickey

Yeah certainly a very short fuse for intolerance, like instant short fuse, just one post of protest and he'll block, it appears, he's only been posting on ET 5 minutes in terms of life span. Not ideal.

#54     Oct 31, 2019
  5. Kevin Schmit smelling the cheese = 100%
    Can't agree more

#55     Oct 31, 2019
  6. Overnight

Overnight

What do you get when you put a rabid Chihuahua in a microwave and set it to 50% power?

Cujo.

Gee it? AHAHAHHA! Ahahahha...Ahhhhaaa... Ha?

#56     Oct 31, 2019
    BlueWaterSailor likes this.
  7. Pigsky

Pigsky

Some of the suspicious members are indeed on the scent of something....

I don't know if Ravar is currently selling anything, or planning to....

But it turns out Ravar has a long history of selling educational products aimed at underfunded traders....

It started with a free blog and then went to multiple now defunct subscription projects. One of them was Sharpe Trade... which still has it's video content online: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNJ8Eof_MckMSdc1t97La2Q

You can see the Shape Trade watermark on one of the images he posted in another thread...

#57     Oct 31, 2019
    Aged Learner and BlueWaterSailor like this.
  8. Overnight

Overnight

His nick is an anagram. Is that a helpful hint, or should I shut up now?

#58     Oct 31, 2019
  9. Holy cow, this guy looks precisely how I imagine a neighborhood serial child rapist to look like.

#59     Oct 31, 2019
  10. Overnight

Overnight

When he cut to some shitty movie to make his point, I realized that he/she/it is not a trader, but a schister. Not interested in a trading educator who is full of lies and deceit and does not actually trade for a living.

Trying to video-analogize a point on a forum is one thing. But to do it in training without any context? Nuh uh, it cannot work.

#60     Oct 31, 2019