Trading, Taking and Income, and Capital Requirements

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by raVar, Oct 29, 2019.

1. TheBigShort

TheBigShort

FWIW, I am actually a @destriero fan. His posts have taught me a lot even though he can get pretty aggressive.

Lucky for @raVar he blocked me at the right time. I read over some of his stuff on other threads and could not believe the things he was saying. What surprised me even more, was the praise he gets.

What I thought was really funny was the Blue Sigma cover-up. LOL. O well, I guess we can't save them all right Gruls

#41     Oct 30, 2019
  2. At this point its more not to lose myself, lol. I guess at some point I just gotta let BS stand and just ignore it. It just really bugs me imagining beginners and the naive who read all this crap and through poor decision making not only hurt themselves but their entire families. RaVar's first or second post in his thread that he linked to in his first post here makes me vomit: "Options are about the most wonderful gift ever devised for new traders, and especially new traders who don't have a lot of capital". How misleading, this MOFO.

#42     Oct 30, 2019
  3. destriero

destriero

lol GRU/Asiaprop is my bitch.

I haven’t been on here for a couple months, but I am forever embedded in his prefrontal cortex. Ahahahahaha. Oh yeah, I am raVar as well!

#43     Oct 30, 2019
  4. I will try to upload the less than 200 pounds account stats here, I build it and withdrawal all, so when ever I take a break from the big account , I put little money again in
    Point of correction please its 50k to 678k ,the less than 200 pounds was just for checkmating nd I also made pretty on it with accumulation, I wanted to upload here, but not coming up, if anyone cares I can send to e-mail to see how my system works, and to courage you if you want to face fx in full time, yes you can make it if you are disciplined , if you want the statement you can mail at ninadaria37@gmail.com cheer.

#44     Oct 31, 2019
  5. Lol, and our good friend, Mr. Disturbed alias @destriero, has me on ignore yet either uses one of his many other aliases or logs out to read what people, he himself blocked, have to say. Guys like this are laughable.

#45     Oct 31, 2019
  6. destriero

destriero

Every time asiaprop/GRU mentions me an angel get its wings!

Tiny antisemitic dude. I pity you.

So you're clearing IB now? Really? smh.

#46     Oct 31, 2019
  7. Wheezooo

Wheezooo

World's greatest option trader. Short Delta - long gamma. <Snicker> That's real talent.

#47     Oct 31, 2019
  8. @destriero, so how come you see my posts if you block me? Like in your short usdcad thread where you lied all the way through? You easily are the biggest narcissist on the entire site. Multiple aliases or constantly logging in and out to see what others write about you, hilarious. I leave it at that

#48     Oct 31, 2019
  9. Can people please settle their differences and keep to topic, its and eye sore to see exchange of words here, thank you all

#49     Oct 31, 2019
  10. Wheezooo

Wheezooo

Chance ravar = destriero = 0

#50     Oct 31, 2019
    ironchef likes this.