Trading, Taking and Income, and Capital Requirements

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by raVar, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Overnight

Overnight

I wanted you to admit that the RAvAR thing was funny, in a weird way, and to acknowledge you owed me a cookie. So I will still demand my cookie from you.

You are becoming less fun as you age, Mr. V.

And what I am saying is, we had positive GDP through Q4 2018, but we dropped 20%, all because of some fed rate raising, maybe? Just imagine what might happen if we DO get 2 quarters of negative GDP? Game over man!

#101     Nov 2, 2019
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

Cake's out in the rain.

#102     Nov 2, 2019
  3. Overnight

Overnight

Uncle.

No cookie for me, I get it. Let's allow raVar/RAvAR to continue his/her thread. :) Sorry raV for the distraction. Vanz and I get carried away at times.

#103     Nov 2, 2019
    vanzandt likes this.
  4. themickey

themickey

The door's open but somehow you don't have the urge to leave. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

#104     Nov 2, 2019
    raVar likes this.
  5. Good post, worth thinking about. Contains typical myths about trading regarding size of account etc.

All the stuff people say is wrong imo.

Find what works for you and do it. Who cares what some dimbulb journalist writes.

#105     Nov 4, 2019
    raVar likes this.
  6. I can't remember when this guy added any value whatsoever. I am a stinker oftentimes but believe I add a fair portion of original thought and content and help out when I can. When did this guy add anything of substance? Must be before I joined. I am sure he will respond to me even though he has me on ignore, but he loves to log out and see what others write about him. A really weird creature.

#106     Nov 4, 2019