Trading T shirts

Discussion in 'Trading' started by CristobalGordo, Oct 16, 2006.

1. #11     Oct 17, 2006
  2. have you ever gone? is it worth it? (and not just for the free t-shirts)

#12     Oct 17, 2006
  3. qxr1011

qxr1011

How about men's trading boxers? :)

Friend of mine was selling once a line of trading boxers with the sign " Iron Balls" and woman's briefs with the sign " Iron Gate" :), unfortunately after the market's fall in in 2000 there were not many takers.

Apparently times are changing..:)

#13     Oct 19, 2006
  4. artis74

artis74

HOw about dont be a tool and wear a cheesy tshirt?

#14     Oct 20, 2006
  5. Wow, artis74, you must be really super cool and stylish. Can you help us with our wardrobes? If you get a minute.

As I read your post, it was like a light went on in my head and I felt so stupid and embarrassed for wearing t shirts all those years to the gym and to the beach. What was I thinking? You are absolutely right. No one wears t shirts anymore. No one. Ever. And if they do, they are without question, much much stupider than artis74.

Once again thank you Mr. Queer Eye for the Straight Guy artis74.

#15     Oct 24, 2006
  6. artis74

artis74

Dont be so sensitive Im just breaking balls. Go get a super cool tshirt at cactus in chicago "Dont Drink and Trade". It goes great with jean shorts and socks and sandals

#16     Oct 24, 2006
  7. Hey shouldn't you be in a tanning salon or getting a manicure or something, artis74?

#17     Oct 24, 2006
  8. ated

ated

Give em to your nephews for holiday presents. Give em to interview candidates. Give em to janitorial crew working in your building.

#18     Dec 2, 2006