Trading T-Shirts

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by lpchad, Feb 12, 2009.

1. bathrobe

bathrobe

Classic:

#21     Feb 14, 2009
  2. You're in Chicago and you can't find a cool shirt? Jeeez....Hike down to Cactus.

http://www.dontdrinkandtrade.com/Me...Store_Code=C&Product_Code=CGT&Category_Code=T

#22     Feb 14, 2009
  3. Which brings up the question of why one would need to solidify their status of being a "Trader" by wearing a t-shirt?
    Who cares about what others think. One might revisit Ayn Rand and her concept of second hand people, or second handers as she refers to them as. It's an ugly trap when one has a need to impress others. Let your numbers do the talking.

#23     Feb 14, 2009
  4. Maybe they are CME or NYX bagholders

#24     Feb 14, 2009
  5. BATS ecn needs a shirt "Master-BATSer"

EDGEX could have femine undergarments with "Post Your liquidity here"

#25     Feb 14, 2009
  6. This shirt will have all your friends thinking: "Jesus. How'd a nit-wit like you get so tasteful." (If you're wondering about the shirt, that's pale nimbus white and the lettering is something called Silian Rail.)

hehehe

#26     Feb 15, 2009
  7. Used to have 2 t-shirts from Eurex, but wore them less and as l became more profitable, no longer had a need to tell the world my profession. But having said that it did help me shag an Irish lass who was at Barclays Capital c.2006, we met at my old gym, David Lloyd - Fulham Broadway :D

#27     Feb 15, 2009