Trading Systems..

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Trend Fader, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Ouch! That hurts!

Your belingerence, your hostility, and your condescending attitude are unwarranted; however, I believe you're not likely to change your attitude; in this forum there are many good people, but I also believe there are many (uneducated) others who are unable to debate an issue, any issue, without resorting to personal attacks, without causing injuries.

Then, to add insult to injury, contemptuously you question me as to why I am here.

As to your logic, it makes no sense because I was talking about ROI, not risk capital; and you can't seem to understand what the difference is between those two definitions.

As to your "It takes money to make money" approach, it makes no sense either, because, using your erroneous logic, in a business enterprise you would acquire and maintain (not a small but) a large overhead -- and the latter makes no business sense either.

In closing, I should tell you, I'm not going to reply to you (or any of your other identities) after what you've said and how you said it in your posts. Your mental health is important to all of us; I suggest you seek counseling.

#11     Aug 31, 2005
  2. I'm afraid this merchant did not clarify anything; he seems to be saying his merchandise is free but NOT FREE ANY MORE, because it is no longer offered for free.

He also seems to be saying that some day there will be a free demo (of his design), but no, it's NOT FREE at the moment because it's not available at the moment!

The only thing in connection with this merchant seems to be his FREE advertising account in this forum! Gee, I didn't know that advertising in this forum was totally FREE! Or, is it? Amazingly, and to my great frustration, he seems to be able to keep plugging his merchandise in this forum, and do it over and over, under the pretext of answering question after question; when, in reality, he conveys to us little or no information! Aren't merchants supposed to pay for their own advertising?

Anyways, free, but not available.... not available, but free... available, but $2,750.00.... what's going on? I give up... too much frustration... I am not buying his merchandise!

#12     Aug 31, 2005
  3. I was saying the the beta will not be available starting from tomorrow but there will be a free demo instead. Who on Earth told you that we charge $2.7K for access to the beta or demo?

As for advertising. You mislead people with your comments and I am trying to correct this. That's all.

/Anton

#13     Aug 31, 2005
  4. Hamlet

Hamlet

Here you are talking about return on investments related to tools of the trade. You need quotes don't you? You need an execution platform with connectivity don't you? I don't know what your return on the $300/ month investment would be since that depends on your skill as a trader/programmer. Why dont you ask a brain surgeon what his ROI is on the cost of his scalpel, or ask a stipper about her breast implants? You seem very negative, that won't get you very far in this business.

#14     Sep 5, 2005
  5. Anton,

I am in no position to talk about the price of your product, and understand your marketing to target the insitution, howerver, I truely believe, observing the software quality, this quantdevelper can replace TradeStation Nitch if you do well in marketing.

Obviously, TradeStation is broadly used from institutions to individual traders, and I think which helps to have buit their market share.

By the way, what is the limitation or expiration of the demo version?

#15     Sep 29, 2005