Trading Systems -- newbie

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by mohsengh, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Ok.. start studying price action and forget about systems

#21     Aug 21, 2007
  2. Look at volume patterns on that price action and you will have better performance.....price action and volume is all you need.

#22     Aug 21, 2007
  3. Now how am I supposed to charge him for the 2nd part of the secret?

#23     Aug 21, 2007
  4. As charting software I recommend Tradestation as strategy automation development I cannot, think it's weak and has many rough areas.

Anek

#24     Aug 21, 2007
  5. Books on Trading Systems...

1. Trading Systems That Work by Thomas Stridsman

2. Building Winning Trading Systems with TradeStation by George Pruitt and John Hill

Regards,
    suri

#25     Aug 21, 2007
  6. from the other end of the trade... :cool:

#26     Aug 21, 2007
  7. mohsengh

mohsengh

I said I was a newbie in Trading Systems. I didn't say "I was just born!" I know what "snake oil" is. Thanks but I am already too cautious. If you know anything about the subject, please leave a useful post. Otherwise just leave this thread as you vowed before.

#27     Aug 27, 2007
  8. You have your facts wrong. I never "vowed" to leave this thread.

I also think I already gave you a useful post. The first thing you need to do, if you want to be a trader, is to avoid allowing your greed to cause you to be taken by confidence men; and I think that my warnings in this thread were useful, even though you were not able to benefit from them.

I won't further attempt to assist you, because I think you are unable to benefit from anything I might say. I might, however, reply if I see you again inaccurately putting words in my mouth. If you don't want me to post in this thread, then you should ignore me.

#28     Aug 28, 2007