!!! Trading system wanted !!!!Earn $100

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Plop, Jun 25, 2003.

1. Plop

Plop

A few days ago I started a new thread with the same title as now.

The reactions I have had were great. Thanks to that!

But when I looked at the proposed systems, I noticed it was only a hypothetical trade result. If you compare these results with real time trading results, the difference is enormous!!!

Therefore I have to do again a new appeal to you guys!

Who can tell me which automated trading system generates a minimum net result of $700/month, with a max. loss/trade of $400 by trading the E-mini's (mentioned results are real time, not hypothetical)??? Real time traded for min. 3 years.

IF YOU CAN PUT ME IN CONTACT WITH SUCH PERSON/WEBSITE..., I' LL GIVE YOU $100.

Pls PM me for your answer.

Thanks

2. kernan

kernan

$100!!!!! You are one crazy guy!

3. Why would you trust it?

Back testing, and this sub-topic could be a thesis, back testing is just that, and since it is using historical, as realtime and future data is not available will show results that might have worked under "those" circustances that "occurred" in the past.

Using back testing should suggest that the system in question can issue calls, place trades, monitor open positions and issue closes and monitor net results. Essentially its just like simulating whether or not the program/system works functionally, not theoretically or in practice. While it is essential and has attained popularity as the preferred "Certification", there is a huge "disclaimer" that really should be observed.

Your best system, whether for $100 or less might be getting a good book, a good trading/charting system and doing it yourself in real time.

4. looks like spam. look at his previous posts

5. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

No this guy is not spam. He is just looking for a totally fool proof system to make money. Before he was offering $25 for an $800 tape set...... Sadly, I do not think he will find it.:eek:

6. $700 * 12 = $8400

Simply... it depends on the capital you have...

I assume you're talking in 1 lots...

It can be done...

8. if a computer is going to tell you when to get in and when to get out the human element is not needed trading in general requires assessing the probabilities as well as sheer GUT TRADE making money is easy KEEPING IT IS THE GAME

9. TGregg

TGregg

10. FinStat

FinStat

plop,

i think you've missed the point

#10     Jun 25, 2003