Trading System up on eBay

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Jachyra, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Jachyra

Jachyra

2. your ebay feedback is pathetic

get lost punk ass

3. If your system were any good, you would NOT be selling it.

4. Gentlemen, Look a bit closer. He's not selling his 'system' ie) put a squiggly line on a chart and buy when price hits the squiggly line.

By system he means one of his trading computers. To the guy who said his Ebay rating was shit. He has a total of 3 ratings, 2 good 1 negative. Hardly a good sample.

5. loik

loik

There`s alot of morons(leaving feedback) on eBay too!

6. LOL, don't be so harsh man.

If the system is solid, it's an absolute steal for that price.

Good trading,

Jimmy Jam

7. Not worth risking $1000 to find out how reliable Jachyra is, 66.7% positive is a joke.

8. Your a complete loser and will always be. E-bay is full of assholes just like me and others on ET.

As far as this guys computer hardware as listed its an absolute bargain. I would suggest he explain why he's selling it at more than half of what it's worth to appease the losers like forex who don't know a bargain when they see it and thats why they always will lose no matter what.

Maybe he could say he just recently got hooked on heroin or something like that. Or his son is going to college and needs the money. Something, anything. Usually I find that unless there are extenuating circumstances, if it sounds and looks too good to be true....

9. Buy it then and get that great bargain, put your money where your mouth is.

10. NO bids....have to report this to baron.:)

#10     Nov 11, 2007