Trading System Roundup

Discussion in 'Trading' started by algorythm, Dec 13, 2007.

1. algorythm

algorythm

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions about trading systems/newsletters/providers. I'm tired of working my own systems and thought I'd branch out and have someone else execute trades for me and buy a bunch of systems/subscriptions. So far I've seen the lists at OptionsXpress and ThinkorSwim. So I'm looking for the best things people have seen out there, whatever it is they're doing. Thanks.

2. If I was going to pay for a trading system again (and I am thinking about it) I would go with www.getfolio.com. He does stock picking, position sizing, money management, etc. I got scared out during the 2000 crash. $600/year.

ETA: That is stock trading. Since you mentioned TOS and OX, are you looking for an option system?

3. algorythm

algorythm

I'm just looking for anything that works. I like the look of getfolio.com and will probably get a subscription just to try it out. Options systems ok. Futures ok. Stocks ok.

4. spend some time on futurestruth.com

5. algorythm

algorythm

6. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

Yeah, if you look at some of the ones that are not great performers, you'll see older ones and that "cliff" you were looking for! :D

7. No I do not. My recommendation is to find your own system that works for you instead of trading someone else's. You asked the question in your first post. That was a site that I knew of.

8. algorythm

algorythm

Thanks Bingoking. Greatly appreciate your time. I will study that one a little bit more.

QUOTE]Quote from Bingoking:

No I do not. My recommendation is to find your own system that works for you instead of trading someone else's. You asked the question in your first post. That was a site that I knew of. [/QUOTE]

9. I have been trading for years and have not found a system to work. There is no majic to this just education.... I could tell you who sucks...

As for education and not doing it alone... I hear you i would look at http://www.millennium-traders.com/ there is a guy named JT that is really good and helpful in their futures room.

#10     Dec 14, 2007