Trading system returns versus starting a lawn mowing company

Discussion in 'Trading' started by wxytrader, Mar 28, 2024.

1. Oh yes those gps mowers are to be considered...the gps not the wired version. I think the target group as mentioned would be milfs and divorcees. No learning? You would learn the most efficient way to mow. Just last year I learned that doing counter-clockwise circles at first is good to not blow the clippings onto the driveway. Although the mower acts as a pretty good blower too. Also, just imagine all the time you would have to ponder things while mowing...like how to make more money in stocks. :)

#11     Mar 28, 2024
  2. Handle123

Handle123

95% of traders be riding above. Most trade for the dream of riches when they don't understand the work involved in getting to expert level, years/decades of testing/studying to get better.

Most who make profits daily NEVER post on forum have fears of inadvertently writing how they trade.

Don't need 25k to make a living to start, if you good enough one can fund account with 3k and trade one contract of Emini S&P. Don't shoot for the moon, net target $100 a day, every 2 grand, add a contract. Eventually add Crude oil, currencies...just netting a C note a day.

If you can't do it with small account, large account will be lost.

Be smart, buy 3 trucks and hire kids to cut lawns and charge more.

#12     Mar 28, 2024
    VPhantom, birdman, Rams Fan and 3 others like this.
  3. Rams Fan

Rams Fan

Tell us you've blown your trading account without telling us you've blown your trading account.

#13     Mar 28, 2024
  4. LMFAO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That is funnyyyy.

#14     Mar 28, 2024
  5. Lol I'm just using an example guys. I'm testing out some stuff before I size up.
    And let's not glorify this...trading is one of the easiest ways to make money for a novice. No novice is going to walk into a black belt karate tournament, or Wimbledon and win, but novices win all the time trading. The only skill trading actually takes is pressing the buy button and pressing the sell button. :)

Yes Daniel son was technically a novice before Miyagi trained him...

#15     Mar 28, 2024
  6. ondafringe

ondafringe

Wait... what? You and SML are brothers? :D

#16     Mar 28, 2024
    rb7, p0box4, ironchef and 1 other person like this.
  7. Well everyone around here wants to play like they have acquired some skill in trading when NONE of you can read a chart to save your lives lol...D included which is why he just trades arbitrage.

#17     Mar 28, 2024
  8. Good Morning wxytrader,

There is no way I would I ever never start a business in America in 2024, its like throwing money in the fire.

Trading is the only way to get rich. All other ways is a scam.

Selling large amounts of illegal drugs and day trading is the ONLY way to get rich in America in less than 2 years.

Unless you enter the lying selling business of trading services and products. But even selling trading products and services is too much competition. You need strong marketing team to lie very well.

#18     Mar 28, 2024
  9. %%
    LOL, for hardHeads like ''no stopWxy '';
    better to blow up several + accounts +.
    Some mowers do blow up LOL\ but that guy that bush-hogged for me\ never blew up his tractor.
    But he was old time , bushogger for decades/decades.
    NOW the Whisky ain't workin' anymore\
    in my mind peace of mind when i began to pour/
    T Tritt>1,0777,666 Vv volume .Change Album

#19     Mar 28, 2024
    ironchef and Rams Fan like this.
  10. You guys. I'm not starting up a lawn mowing business lol. I was just comparing it to trading. How many of you have annual returns of over 80% because that is the expected annual return for mowing lawns and it is more than the average annual return of the renaissance fund...pretty sure most of you aren't pulling in those numbers.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2024
    #20     Mar 28, 2024
    p0box4 likes this.