trading system i have developed

Discussion in 'Trading' started by diversions, Aug 14, 2017.

1. 777

Unlike these cynical skeptics, I know you are not a snake oil salesman and that you are very smart to boot!

It pains me to say that I can not purchase your system because it produces too many loses in a row.

Do you have a more consistent system I can buy, sir?

#41     Sep 9, 2017
  2. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

holy grails exist they are not for sale they are earned.

#42     Sep 14, 2017
    Sprout, d08 and lawrence-lugar like this.
  3. a 22k loss in 1 trade?

#43     Sep 14, 2017
  4. SunTrader

SunTrader

They haven't posted in a month. So it must be a Holy Grrrrr System

#44     Sep 14, 2017
    lawrence-lugar likes this.
  5. d08

d08

Tiny profits with huge losses, what could go wrong?

#45     Sep 14, 2017
    lawrence-lugar and Xela like this.
  6. Handle123

Handle123

How come the tapes are on 8-track? And each page in binder is a different motel stationary? I tried calling as brochure said forever mentoring, but when I call, the answering service says Division 11 CCJ, I don't want to order a pizza.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chicagoinc/

I think I been conned. And no, don't want a one on one seminar there, and don't want refund in S&H green stamps or money order from Marshall Fields I don't need flannel stripped PJ's either. The toaster didn't work and you charged me $499 shipping and handling? I been conned, the 12 boxes of 78s records all were one song-Jailhouse Rock? That was real funny you hand drawing the stamps, need refund on that postage too, and I expect real money order coming back without Art Linkletter face on it.

"Definitive Guide to Profitable Paper Trading", I don't have any clue how to roll flour substance into paper then trade it for money? Sounds like a way to end up getting pizza delivered and selling flannel PJ's.

#46     Sep 14, 2017
    Xela likes this.